Client Download Speed??

Hi I'm back after hearing about the public stress test since I played on the last one I wanted to play on this one also, but instead I decided to buy a closed beta key so I could play before and after the event.

But Path of Exile downloads the patches sooo slow, I'm downloading at 1/8th of my download speed so it's not even funny, here are my suggestions

- Compile the patches into an installer
- Upload to file sharing websites and game sharing website to get the best speed and reduce load on your end(apart from the initial upload)
i download for 300-400kbs mainly , sometime the top changing to 500/600/700kbs and rarely 1.5-2.2mbs

i got 3mb speedconnection
and i from argentina so is goodfor me.

later
and sorry for my english xD

my english sux.
I can't say I agree. I always hit my download limit when downloading POE patches so it seems like an isolated issue.
Slinky + Escalator = EVERLASTING FUN!
When I downloaded the patch on the weekend, I was peaking at 12.5 mb/s averaging 6-7 mb/s and I'm in Canada. Definitely no issues from that perspective.

I have to wonder why the "disk allocation" process takes so long though...
Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.
I maxed out my connection this time getting the game ready for the weekend.

If they use the same server/backbone connection for the main game download and the patching server it could have been simple traffic congestion to blame.
Hmm well earlier on i was getting like 500kb/s - 2.5mb/s max but i can actually download over 8mb/s, so im not sure what was wrong then.
Where do you live?
I think it downloads from USA Texas.
Sweeping Maid
I got 3mb/s when I should get 30mb. Not really mad.
I see what he means, my client is downloading at like 9kbps, yes KB not MB, it jumps from anything such as 2kb all the way to something along the lines of 171119910gbps for a brief moment of time, I do a speed test or download anything else and I'm getting 2mbps, help?
i have the same problem i am at 12Kbs and i live in France...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info