Guide: SLI for PoE

hi... noob question... so how do i know SLI is already working?
Ambient Occlusion 0x00000003 works fine (Nvidia)
Anyone got any ideas how to set this up for 64 bit DX11 client that just got introduced?
I used the nvidia profile inspector:

Select path of exile profile and use "add application to current profile" to select the 64bit exe (PathOfExile_x64.exe for standalone or PathOfExile_x64Steam.exe for steam).

Then you have to set the DX10+DX11 compatibility bit. I used 0x081902F5 (Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon DLC, Far Cry 3) which works for me at the moment.
Maybe there is a better profile.

Hopefully nivida/ggg can provide us with optimised bits before 2.5.0.
German chat: /global 4745
Thank you so much! I did not know what profile to set for the DX 11, and obviously the old profile isn't applicable to DX 11.

Not sure if nVidia will actually update their drivers to include the new 64 bit client anytime soon. Seems niche from their perspective, as the client is currently in 'beta'. One has to hope I guess.
Last edited by Jesikaparker on Nov 19, 2016, 8:31:43 AM
"
Wofferl wrote:
I used the nvidia profile inspector:

Select path of exile profile and use "add application to current profile" to select the 64bit exe (PathOfExile_x64.exe for standalone or PathOfExile_x64Steam.exe for steam).

Then you have to set the DX10+DX11 compatibility bit. I used 0x081902F5 (Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon DLC, Far Cry 3) which works for me at the moment.
Maybe there is a better profile.

Hopefully nivida/ggg can provide us with optimised bits before 2.5.0.

Yeah Thanks a lot. I've been using this for a while myself. I really wish they would release a Path of Exile bit in the Nvidia Drivers. I seriously doubt they will though. Would be nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info