Light show In Vaal Ruins

Had the same issues twice, once in Vaal Ruins and once in Weaver's Den (Cave, Den, whatever, can't remember ;) )

The issues occured on different character sessions, with about 1 month time between sessions.

specs:

i7-2600k, gtx580, 8gb ram

"
ac429 wrote:
That's awesome! xD

And, I usually play Lights by that British woman, whose name I keep forgetting, whenever I'm playing a ranger (which is always). Ellie Goulding?

Zomg, haven't heard that in awhile! o.0
This happens to me when I party with someone who uses summons every time. Kick that person from the party and everything is normal again. Playing as a solo summoner is normal also.

Graphics card is a 560ti with latest divers.
RIP Bolto
I've been getting this as well, relieved to see this topic as I thought it was my graphics card going bad or something, happens mainly in Vaal areas and rarely in shipgraveyard on the crashed ship models.
I have seen this as well in both the pyramid and the chamber of sins. restarting the game client and reentering the same area fixes it for a while.
whenever those issues appear and i switch areas the map breaks and shows blank. the game continues without issues aside from the gfx glitches as far as i could tell.

specs:
win7 x64
4gb ram
amd phenom x4 940 3ghz
radeon hd 4800 1gb
catalyst 12.6

i've managed to work around the issue by reducing gfx details to medium ingame. haven't seen the glitches since i did that.
This happens to me too, on both pcs:

* PhenomII 955
* HD7850 2GB, catalyst 12.8
* 12GB ram
* windows 7 x64

* i7-2670QM
* firepro M5950 (equivalent to 6740 mobility I think)
* 8GB ram
* windows 7 x64

Its not always as pretty as that :)
Happened to me a few times in Alira's map
Happens to me in aliras camp and also happens alot in the vaal pyramid, though after the 9.12d it stopped occuring so frequently? Not sure if it was d or not but one of the mini patches for 9.12
Leaves are falling all around, It's time I was on my way.
Thanks to you, I'm much obliged for such a pleasant stay.
But now it's time for me to go.
The autumn moon lights my way.
For now I smell the rain, and with it pain, and it's headed my way.
Since the recent large patch this has been happening to me as well, with Nvidia drivers 285 and 306.

I have Win7-64, I7-2600k, Nvidia 570.

I updated from my old drivers, which are many months old since I am of the school of if its not broke, do not update. After still seeing the error I reverted drivers, and it is still occuring.

I haven't been able to pin down an exact situation where the crash occurs, though recently and in the new patch I've been playing a summoner Templar. During the last day of the one week race I ran with a party of six people in very high level maps.

The amount of light effects occurring was very intense, we had LMP Pulse Spam, GMP Lightning Melee attack spam, Ground Slam Slam, Sweep, and one more spell effect I can't think of. None of that seemed to cause any issue however my normal 3-6 maps before I encountered the graphic glitch was reduced to ~1.5 a lot. I recommended everyone restart the client every Map and that seemed to solve some issues.

Edit: to note I was a summoner templar, but I never summoned skeletons and used only my two spectres for these runs.

The worst glitches for me occurred on Strand I think, the long shore line outdoor high level map (66?) and Maze (Vaal's level 68 or 69 map).

Last night playing on my marauder for 3 maps with a caster shadow with no minions, I had no graphic glitch, though I don't think I played long enough for a real sample in such a small party.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Last edited by Morsexier on Sep 19, 2012, 3:56:22 PM
Yeah this happens to me a lot, and has for the past few months. A restart fixes it. Using an ATI branded card in my Asus laptop.

Seems to happen much more often when in a group.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info