Will this build work?

This is pure theorycraft. It's defense core is hybrid armor/evasion/arrow dodging/hp/regen/leech

Arrow dodging just seems too good too pass up! :)

I reckon 2-hander or dual wield would work depending upon what spells you want to employ/if you want the dual wield block.

Ok so the biggest trade off I see is NO unwavering stance in favor of arrow dodging. Even with eye of chayula to compensate this approach would seem superior. has anyone tried something like this? Would it be HC suicide without unwavering or chayula? Unsure if marauder is the optimum starting class but I was thinking of getting radius templar skills for ground slam.

I've left off the offensive side of things as thats in the air for me/up to preference I reckon, unless someone has a better build that takes a different path.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecCcQSzBS0S4RQgFE0WbxjbGS4ZhRo4GlUdFCFgJKon1SftKLUt0jIJNug26TpSOthAoESeSn1N2FBHUFBTu1RJVcZW-lcNWGNZ81uvXz9gS2CIYSFko2aeZ6ByqXRBdO108XfXeu98u3zZfyuHdox2jM-PRpBVkc6euZ7NogCi6qcwp4SsqrBzud277b_VwBrEWMWKxtjPZdDQ0iHUj9aK2WHdDd-_42rnUuw47LbvDu9O8B_x9PIv8932SPe--tL8xQ==

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info