Seventh class?

Soo.. whos face is in the middle of the tree, on youtube video?
ign: Ron
Just artwork, not a 7th class.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
6 class isnt good enough for you?

maybe you are bad
When I heard about cutthroat league I had a vision of a place, and in that place I saw a man, and in that man I saw my sword, and in my inventory I saw his loot
"
Basinx wrote:
6 class isnt good enough for you?

maybe you are bad

Or perhaps they were just curious.
...narf
My guess is that this will be a 7th class, but you have to play through the whole game (all difficulties) once to unlock it.
I think with a mild skill tree rework a 7th class could be viable like a druid arch type that is balanced in all 3, essentially would be fairly easy to do, just expand the center of the skill map, don't need to make it more difficult to navigate through and add 3 skill zones from a druid to go through that has various rewards.
"
guggelfunsus wrote:
My guess is that this will be a 7th class, but you have to play through the whole game (all difficulties) once to unlock it.

i really don't think so , it just wouldn't make any sense because then the more casual players would probably not gain acces to it and i don't think that's something GGG would necessarily want,would be awesome though as a reward to the more devout players :D
I just don't expect to see it for awhile thats all, closer to the release of the 5th act or something like that.
Hello,

Have anybody tried to fill all the 6 skills that are around the center face just for the try ?

You need to be something like 49 duelist to do so at the earliest.
Last edited by Djain on Feb 26, 2013, 5:25:03 PM
new feature where you can mix gems + your char = 7th char

it´s like a gem-avatar sort of thing

first call
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info