Philippine players: Share your own thoughts on the new Singapore server

Hi! I'm from the Philippines, and I would like to give my own thoughts on the new Singapore server.

Before, I was pinging for 250-300 with pretty ugly lag spikes reaching as high as 1000-2000. Desnycing was pretty common as well, with total disconnects everytime I meet a very large group of mobs This was why I did not even try a HC character.

With the Singapore server, ping is around 100-120, which is a big improvement. Desyncing is also less common now. Disconnects are non-existent.

Really good job GGG! Hope you provide Filipinos some way of donating to you guys other than paypal. I would really love to donate, but no other option is available here in philippines other than paypal, and paypal is really impossible here without credit cards, of which most filipinos don't have. I would suggest going through Western Union Money transfer since that is the most accessible in our country. You really won't regret it. ^_^
im getting 200+ ping on the SG server. it doesnt really bother me. the gameplay still seems smooth.

what really annoys me are the game crashes. i know they will fix them soon.

Last edited by nheowitzki on Aug 17, 2012, 1:37:38 AM
Hi!

Played this game today for the first time! Gameplay is buttery smooth, but I DC'd once (but that was probably my own fault). Hope to see you around!

Add me up - Caiomhin - currently a lv6 shadow. :)
"
caiomhin wrote:
Hi!

Played this game today for the first time! Gameplay is buttery smooth, but I DC'd once (but that was probably my own fault). Hope to see you around!

Add me up - Caiomhin - currently a lv6 shadow. :)

Really?

Don't necro year old threads please.

And welcome to the game
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info