Disconnects and lag

From NZ InspireNet ISP with 4mbit serivce

Been here a month online now

Just today I got disconnected a lot of times and a lot of lag so I tried the Singapore server and that was a little better but had huge spikes as well not sure if it was just me but asked on server and everyone in global chat said the same thing .... this last patch has lifted ping rates the Americans complained it went up to 40-120 :) ssssshhhh I wish I had that....

But hey it still did not worry me except when I got killed and lost 30% xp can I have that back:) hahaha

Just goes back to login screen and when I get back the global chat is still happening on the last topic :) except my portal has gone and the map I was in is reset after only 30secs of reconnecting
Last edited by Tallonz on Jul 23, 2012, 10:48:10 AM
"
Tallonz wrote:
...except my portal has gone and the map I was in is reset after only 30secs of reconnecting

That sounds like an instance crash more than anything else - if you get an instance crash, one of the side effects is that it disconnects you.
I have wandered through insanity;
I have walked the spiral out.
Heard its twisted dreamed inanity
In a whisper, in a shout.
In the babbling cacophony
The refrains are all the same:
"[permutations of humanity]
are unworthy of the name!"
This happened to me earlier today as well. Not much to add. DC->10sec->log-in->game DC's again in another minute.
Be careful before using the Singapore server from New Zealand - it may have higher latency from some ISPs. It's very good from Australia though, I hear.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
The Singapore server gives good ping rates for NZ but then spikes so I went back to the American server which is higher in ping rate but does not spike .... well not as much...

When it comes to PvP time us Kiwis and Ozzys are going to have a problem but then at this stage I am not concerned with that but thanks for your reply Chris...

This post is just to make you guys aware that my ping rate has gone up since the patch I have not changed anything ... just a FYI really not a game stopper at all ...

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info