0.9.11 Patch Notes

"
sexboy69 wrote:
"
Completed 7 ChallengesChris wrote:
"
sexboy69 wrote:
1.77 gb and logged in fine. also able to move without spending my points, which is weird.

Yep, we fixed that (it's in the Patch Notes).

cool. while you're f5ing this thread, did you know that selling equipped items to a merchant while you have full bag causes the item to be dropped in town?

Yep, that's intentional (as the lesser of several evils). We'll fix it up in the future.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
maps4
"
If the patch is like 650 megs, why are some of us downloading 1.77 gigs?

The patch is 1.77gb.

"
Coldet wrote:
Spoiler
ExceptionError

*Help*

Can you try using the PackCheck program? This is explained here:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18531
Path of Exile - Lead Programmer
"
the passive skill tree on the site isn't loading up for me. It stops at 100% and nothing happens.

is this happening for anyone else?

We have our web developer Dylan working on the problem. His preliminary findings are that the problem is something tricky to do with loading javascript library dependencies. It might require a redeploy to fully get working.

In the mean time, as suggested in the forum, trying to force refresh the page with Ctrl+F5 seems to work for some people.
"
Coldet wrote:
"
Completed 2 ChallengesJonathan wrote:
"
Spoiler
If the patch is like 650 megs, why are some of us downloading 1.77 gigs?
Spoiler

The patch is 1.77gb.

"
Coldet wrote:
Spoiler
ExceptionError

*Help*

Can you try using the PackCheck program? This is explained here:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18531

Ok I've downloaded the PackCheck however since I posted the *Help* post the application spent 1h15 "Allocating Space...." Now it is busy downloading the 1.17 gigs at an average of 100KB/sec - so this is going to take a while.

If the patch still fails I'll try the PackCheck after.

BTW - the first download was only 618MB.

I might as well catch a few hours sleep while this downloads.

Okay, it looks like the problem here was that something went wrong with the initial patching process so that you only downloaded 600 meg of the 1.7gb patch. No wonder some files were missing!

After you have patched fully I'm sure it will work.
"
Patch is awesome but ...nothing on the combat or shift key ??:(

Eep, I missed the shift key changes from the patch notes. I'll add them in now.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
maps4

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info