Are there any plans for Asia server?

This is shit. Now you have cornered me and forced me to play again, plus to tell my friends.
"
Chris wrote:
Singapore server goes live tomorrow.

what? wow ^^

and the Asia/australia People can still play with all EU/US players? Like how it works right now with EU and US Players.

Will this change in the future? I hope not, the Server System is the best System ever :D
IGN: kReiZy
Last edited by sYkoDe4d on Jul 22, 2012, 7:15:07 AM
Great! I am German, but I live in China (near HongKong) and am happy to hear I can continue to play this awesome game :D
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Bumping this thread
I'm playing from korea now, but the best ping I can get is around 300 on the america server (europe is similar or a bit worse depending on time)
I have more than 800 ping on the Singapor one, I'd like to know if this is standard, because even is the game is playable, it's not fluid enough to play in hardcore difficulty
thank you
"
Pam wrote:
Bumping this thread
I'm playing from korea now, but the best ping I can get is around 300 on the america server (europe is similar or a bit worse depending on time)
I have more than 800 ping on the Singapor one, I'd like to know if this is standard, because even is the game is playable, it's not fluid enough to play in hardcore difficulty
thank you

Your latency should be about 100. Not sure why it is that high.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I don't have a good connexion, but that doesn't explain why I have lower ping on europe/america, and it's possible to play starcraft II without delay (SEA/KOREA)
I've played a bit more today, and 300 is the ping I get at best, it's usually higher
Do you have any idea how I could fix this problem ? I don't think I have access to port/bridge or anything
This is indeed very strange. I played some FPS games that was hosted in korea and I got ping around 180-200 maximum. I live near to singapore.

You might want to check if the problem is from your end.
I'm going to keep this thread alive, or try... I just loaded up the game again today after not playing since at least a year back and then from the USA (I now play from S. Korea) and the best I could get was 315ms to Singapore.

As a reference, I get 305 to the USA and 350 to EU.
"
Kinki wrote:
I'm going to keep this thread alive, or try... I just loaded up the game again today after not playing since at least a year back and then from the USA (I now play from S. Korea) and the best I could get was 315ms to Singapore.

you can kill the thread, fucking necroing a 2 year old thread and not even looking to see if there is a Asian server, which there is...type Singapore into the gateway box when logging in.

If you have poor speed it's because the infrastructure there is a bit broken...always has been.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Sep 1, 2014, 6:18:37 AM
"
Kinki wrote:

That's not how this works at all.

Make a new thread in the support section where the staff people can help you.

Also, while you're there, post stuff like whether or not your on wifi, average internet speed etc.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info