POE's graphics

I have a monster PC and a pretty decent gpu to go with it. But in groups my fps would be destroyed by all the spells and things cluttering up the screen. So when OB first launched I dialed down all the graphic settings to the lowest and have played like that until today.

Today, for shits, I turned them all back to their highest settings and wow, what a beautiful difference. I hope to someday be able to run max settings in a full party and not have any fps crashes because the difference between max and min is astonishing.
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
What video card do you have? I'm sure there's a few settings you can change to keep the FPS stable.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
gtx 580
Graphics are fine until 2-3 other people join the group. I have tried pretty much all kinds of settings, even with everything on low a full group still causes fps drops like crazy.
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
I have a gt460 and while its cant run fully maxed it can do decent with a few settings dropped.

I have yet to have an fps issue.
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info