Why I would like a Beta Key

I am a BIG action RPG buff but recently hit a temperary financial snag or i would just pay the 10 bucks. Currently I am back to playing D3 because i did not like the Torchlight forum community and got bored with Titan Quest. I Have played ARPGs ever since Diablo one and it is basically an addiction for me. I love to help others and be a part of the community. I realize there are thousands and thousands of people asking/begging for Beta keys but I would not waste mine. I would play and help others and be a productive member of the community for the best. Please consider me if you have an Extra key. Thank you for your time.
Isn't Diablo 3 like 60$, how do you have 60 but not 10, not only that but from what I heard this game is better than D3(I wouldn't know I haven't played neither), you're willing to spend that amount of money in a game that was apparently bad yet you beg to play a better game for free.

I understand that times are rough but if you want to play for free don't make a random thread with a sob story, you'll better luck making a funny thread. As for the playing part, well read the sig.

Everyone wants to play, that's why we're here.
I can confirm that this is better then diablo 3. It is more spooky like just as d2 were. Played both d3 and this and i can say that this is quite alot more better but still d3 is also a very good game. :)
Last edited by Captainarnold on Jul 21, 2012, 11:01:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info