I am Begging for a Beta Key srsly!

After waiting here staring at that beta key timer thingy.

And after reading everything I could about this game and remembering the times I had on the old PS system with Diablo 1... I must say I cannot WAIT till I can play this game lol.. I fliped out even more when I watched videos and see the loot menue looking the same it brings me back to when games where good and everything was right in the world :p

Is there ANYONE reading this that would throw an old timer a beta key? lol
It's only $10 and you could start playing right now.
Can't wait til you can play it. So excited. Won't donate 10 dollars to enjoy this level of amazement. It costs me 50+ dollars to fill up my tank and I definitely don't get 5x the excitement this game brings me.
"
gw_epyon wrote:
Can't wait til you can play it. So excited. Won't donate 10 dollars to enjoy this level of amazement. It costs me 50+ dollars to fill up my tank and I definitely don't get 5x the excitement this game brings me.

I love it.
"
klake wrote:
"
gw_epyon wrote:

I love it.

Nah I happened to like to check things out before I go throwing out my personal info all over the interwebz. If I can check the game out and like it I would be glad to throw money down. I have thrown money at these cash cow games alot latley like DDO/RunesOfMagic/LOTRO.. They left me with a feeling of eatyourshoes..

That and the wallet raped feeling I have right now over Diablo3 and the waste of cash that was. I kinda am having a hard time reaching my wallet for a game right now simply because ActiBlizzard never bothered to pull them back up after they where done with me...

So sorry if I am a little gun-shy at the moment you did not have to be a dichead about it... Hope you are not what the community is like round here..
Last edited by Funkopotamus on Jul 20, 2012, 11:34:37 PM
Well getting late guess Ill check under the EMAIL TREE in the mornin....
"
Funkopotamus wrote:
"
klake wrote:
"
gw_epyon wrote:

I love it.

Nah I happened to like to check things out before I go throwing out my personal info all over the interwebz. If I can check the game out and like it I would be glad to throw money down. I have thrown money at these cash cow games alot latley like DDO/RunesOfMagic/LOTRO.. They left me with a feeling of eatyourshoes..

That and the wallet raped feeling I have right now over Diablo3 and the waste of cash that was. I kinda am having a hard time reaching my wallet for a game right now simply because ActiBlizzard never bothered to pull them back up after they where done with me...

So sorry if I am a little gun-shy at the moment you did not have to be a dichead about it... Hope you are not what the community is like round here..

Wasn't meant to offend, just giving you my perspective. I might have taken the joke a little too far.

If you spend ten dollars on this game, and get even one hour of fun out of it, then it was money well spent.

As far as getting a beta key via your post method, the successful beggars have gotten theirs by being nonchalant and clever. Usually making a topic involving theory crafting the current passive tree and being so excited for open beta.
Well I have been hearing about this game over on the D3 forums and after watching the D3 fanboi army incinerate people for posting about POE I just wanted to get in here and test drive it. From what I gather the only negative that POE might have is clunky combat at time but from the videos I have seen it doesnt look to shabby to me.

But man to man... Sorry as well to you sir.
Do a quick search of you tube and you can find game play videos. Once I saw the skill forest I fell in love with this game. Or as my wife called it a rat maze.
"
klake wrote:
Do a quick search of you tube and you can find game play videos. Once I saw the skill forest I fell in love with this game. Or as my wife called it a rat maze.

lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info