PoE Marathon! - Live Stream - Beta Keys Up For Grabs! - Tommorow! - 4 pm EST

Hey guys! I'm Zyx and I host PoE streams quite regularly. A couple of you might have seen my posts go up. Our last large event even got Chris from GGG to take some time from his important work to show up and answer a few questions that the viewers had!

So here we go again! I will be hosting a rather long PoE session. It will be a 12-24 hour marathon. Throughout the marathon I will be giving out beta keys that have been graciously donated by other members of the community and some that I myself have bought for this occasion.

The winners will be chosen using a random program which I will stream live so that there can be no assumption of favoritism.

As for the stream content, I guess you'll just have to stop on by to find out :). I will be streaming the PoE race tomorrow in which I try my attempt at a Shadow Demi-God again ;D!

Information:

- The stream will begin at 4 PM EST on July 21st, Saturday.

- You should go to www.twitch.tv/zyx_exile and press the big purple follow button to catch me as soon as I start the stream up :).

- Keys will be given randomly and any begging for keys will result in a time-out on first offense and an eventual ban.

- The longer you are in the chat and the more questions and discussion you have, the more times your name will go into the chance to win. (This will be mentioned throughout the stream as well as how this works)

- A mumble server has been set up on the PoE semi-offical mumble chat that can be used to communicate to me through voice if you would like. I will also gladly group with viewers my level and answer any questions.

Be there or be square!
I always thought the future depended on the choices you made.
Last edited by Zyx on Jul 20, 2012, 8:20:01 PM
"
Zyx wrote:
Hey guys! I'm Zyx and I host PoE streams quite regularly. A couple of you might have seen my posts go up. Our last large event even got Chris from GGG to take some time from his important work to show up and answer a few questions that the viewers had!

So here we go again! I will be hosting a rather long PoE session. It will be a 12-24 hour marathon. Throughout the marathon I will be giving out beta keys that have been graciously donated by other members of the community and some that I myself have bought for this occasion.

The winners will be chosen using a random program which I will stream live so that there can be no assumption of favoritism.

As for the stream content, I guess you'll just have to stop on by to find out :). I will be streaming the PoE race tomorrow in which I try my attempt at a Shadow Demi-God again ;D!

Information:

- The stream will begin at 4 PM EST on July 21st, Saturday.

- You should go to www.twitch.tv/zyx_exile and press the big purple follow button to catch me as soon as I start the stream up :).

- Keys will be given randomly and any begging for keys will result in a time-out on first offense and an eventual ban.

- The longer you are in the chat and the more questions and discussion you have, the more times your name will go into the chance to win. (This will be mentioned throughout the stream as well as how this works)

- A mumble server has been set up on the PoE semi-offical mumble chat that can be used to communicate to me through voice if you would like. I will also gladly group with viewers my level and answer any questions.

Be there or be square!

Sounds fun.
www.tachi203.com : For live streams, gameplay, news of me +(.

It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence. - Mohandas Gandhi
I watched some of your last stream the day before I signed up for beta :)
"
crl775m wrote:
I watched some of your last stream the day before I signed up for beta :)

I'm glad you achieved beta member status man :D stop on in tomorrow if you have the time! :)
Looking forward to it
Starting in one hour!
It was an awesome stream guys! Thanks for everyone that participated! An amazing 12 hours, with TONS of PoE action!

Hope to do it again! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info