To people crying about how the passive skill tree is overwhelming :

"
Dhrakken wrote:
"
Go play another game.

Path of Exile is great since it DOESN'T hold your hand and tell you things will be fine.
If you don't understand a stat or a node info, go look it out on the internet.

RESEARCH YOUR SPEC.

PLAN AHEAD YOUR CHOICES.

and finally, STOP ACTING LIKE A KID, since this game isn't made for kids.

I loved every part of the old passive skill tree, it made me spent many hours at how to spec better to optimize my damage and survivability.

I did a lot of research and I know what I still need to improve.
Asking for a ''gentle'' version of the passive skill tree will only push you towards the new active skill and no passive skill tree system that blizzard did for D3, wich killed the replayability.

Great work GGG, stop listening to those idiot kids, your game is great.

Done with your soap box?

I don't know why you felt "entitled" to post something like this if you felt that people aren't "entitled" to speak their minds about how they feel about the game. You aren't the only one who's allowed to express their freedom of speech.

While we're on the topic of oxymorons... you sound like a spoiled brat.

EDIT: Do not misconstrue my post as an admission that I think the skill tree is complicated, I happen to like it. I just think that people should be entitled to their opinions without fear of persecution.

Yeaaaa yeaaa uuuh gtfo noobs noo we dont want u we only want no life hardcore play... wait if we dont have noobs we only have cbt players and some will leave (im sure) and this means no monay for GGG and this means poe gtfo with the noobs. what Dhrakken said is what u have to understand u have two choices help or shut up dont go blaming noobs not saying that u do but lots of people do :)
I'd rather read one hundred threads of people giving feedback on the passive tree, than one post like the OP, calling people idiots and attempting to drive them away from the game, simply for giving feedback.

Locked.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info