PSA. The word is LOSE not LOOSE!!!!

If you leave the internetz and goes back to real life where it's harder to loose, then you haz not worrie about grammer and looseing.!
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
Why dont you cut them lose ?
"
Ceykey wrote:

foot lose?
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
"
Nithryok wrote:
"
Ceykey wrote:

foot lose?

Feet always lose.
Last edited by Blueclaw on May 27, 2013, 10:19:24 AM
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Sachiru wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
... thus loosing the skill.

No disrespect meant, but isn't this supposed to be 'losing'? ;p
Yep. Thanks for the catch.

Holy crap. No one is immune from this....
Standard Forever
"
Sairven wrote:
To be quite honest:

I spent about 5-6 years as an editor.

One thing you learn is the difference between professional writing and everything else.

I don't give a fuck about what other people mistype in the "everything else" category. It's an informal environment. If I can understand your message in that informal environment, I don't give a fuck what you typed.

There's a time and a place for caring about people's bastardization of written language. And message boards (just a tiny thing in the cosmos of "everything else") ain't one of those times or places.

I completely agree with this. I hate when people try to win an argument by attacking each others grammar. Ultimately just knowing what the guy is trying to say is enough for the purpose of the boards. I just had to point this out because its just so widespread and bugs me for some reason.
Standard Forever
OP: What are you talking about? My Ranger *looses* arrows at the enemy. She'd be pretty useless if she were just *losing* the arrows.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info