Totalbiscuit new Video: Path of Exile - End-Game Dungeons

"
zeyfod wrote:
Did you guys notice that if you look hard you can actually see a SECOND WEAPON SLOT TAB in Totalbiscuit's inventory? Anyways no word about it so it might not be coming yet...
That's already been announced :)
It's coming in 0.9.11.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Top notch video.
Forum Sheriff
Watched it, looks good fun indeed.
great video guys , kudos to TB for promoting these "diamonds in the rough" games , PoE really deserves more attention and considering TB's number of subscribers this can only be a good thing for the game , it really seems they were having fun ....
Great video, i agree with the other posters who said you seem to have fun playing your game Chris, which is awesome :) can't wait for the patch :)
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Chris should be praised for his diplomacy. If D3 sucks - it does, but saying that won't make POE successful. It's okay to talk about D3, but criticism should be focused on POE, not "that other game".

Besides, people can like D3 and POE if they wish to. Chris doesn't need to upset people who might support POE.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
Great Video. One thing I notised was that TB was just dying to get the loot then you know you got a succesfull ARPG:D
This video made witch look fun! Too bad I don't enjoy mine :(
"

But doesn't that tell you that you just have to stick it out for a bit? She IS that good with the right gear and support gems. As is any class.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan wrote:
"

But doesn't that tell you that you just have to stick it out for a bit? She IS that good with the right gear and support gems. As is any class.

Oh yes, definitely, and during live (or open beta), I plan on making a witch, but for now I"m having actual fun with a ranger!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info