Reality check and PoE

lol

"Hmmm i wonder why that guy's on probation"

"I have tourettes syndrome"

"ohhhhhh......."

Shouldn't he get some kind of immunity

maybe if he faxes in some medical papers or soemthing?
Last edited by DaleWinters on May 24, 2013, 10:24:31 AM
oh wait a second

seriously not once when I was writing that last post did it occur to me that tourettes probably doesn't manifest in typing
shitballs
lol... Dale :)

your time is better spent in some of the other threads.

Let me know if you need me to point them out for you :P
I'm sorry Dale. I let the Trailer Park Boys topic drop off the first page while you were prob'd. D:
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
"
Kaw wrote:
"
y135lc wrote:
Physically thrown out of church? Thats outrageous. Like poster above said, find support group instead. Or change religion?

Or another church. This is the very first time I heared something crazy like this.

In 2013 it is a cool thing to bash churches. If one church is involved in a scandal people tend to say that all churches are the same. If that's the borderline we make on other subjects we would not be able to function in society. Meat is not all rotten, just because one slaughterhouse is found selling bad meat. Cars are not all bad, just because one company is found selling bad cars. (One? ;) ) Not all banks are evil. Not all white man rape children. Not all black people eat Kentucky Fried Chicken. Stereotypes are fun but essentially childish.

It has nothing to do with stereotypes. Take a brief look at world history and you'll find that there's very little that religion can do that science cant do better and without bloodshed and hypocrisy.

Recommending someone go talk to a pastor is like recommending that someone point to a random person on the street and ask them for advice. There are no qualifications for becoming a pastor that ensure that the advice they give is sound or rational.
IGN: Iolar
"
Vakirauta wrote:
Free your mind, the only thing religion is good at is keeping brainwashed human beings together and at the same time differ them from one another. I'm telling you this as someone who was born into a narrow-minded muslim family. I'm also sharing this as this is off topic and I liked how the thread has turned out.

Peace!

Huh, well i learned something today. :)
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel
"
Vakirauta wrote:
Free your mind, the only thing religion is good at is keeping brainwashed human beings together and at the same time differ them from one another. I'm telling you this as someone who was born into a narrow-minded muslim family. I'm also sharing this as this is off topic and I liked how the thread has turned out.

Peace!

I haven't had the (dis)pleasure of any religious past, but I think you nailed it nicely. Sadly I'm afraid this can turn into another lock due to people taking it as 'sensitive topic'.

As far as OP goes, never had anything serious, but running away from depression and a bit (ok maybe more than a bit) feeling antisocial I guess fits in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info