An Apology of Sorts

First off I have placed this thread here because it is PoE related, however, it is not about game play.

If I have offended you in game as of late via whispers or otherwise, please keep reading.

After a bit of a slow down in my play, and a chance for things in RL to settle in my head, I have come to the realization that I have been quite "standoffish" as of late to a select group of players.

I have also realized that it is at no fault of their own.

My wife and I have recently had to admit my 10 month old daughter into a children's hospital for a sudden and thus far unexplainable fever spike and extreme lose of weight which has become alarmingly dangerous.

Nearly a week has passed since her admission and zero progress has been made in resolving the issues, yet the ailments continue to advance.

This, coupled with many other things, have left my mindset is less than desirable conditions when it comes to interaction. And I have found myself showing my ass numerous times even to messages meant to simply be friendly gestures.

I am not looking for sympathy, nor am I trying to use this as a cop-out, I am simply wanting to try and apologize to those I have been ignorant, rude, or simply unbearable with within their attempts to talk with me. It can be rough to contact those I wish directly, so instead I am simply doing so here.

I try to keep upbeat and friendly while interacting with others, but it is not always possible. Usually I would simply keep to myself while I await all of this to pass, but PoE and the community interaction does serve as a nice distraction from the issues with my daughter at times.

Please do not be afraid to put me in my place if you catch get me getting unjustly belligerent with you during our interactions.

If you feel the need to respond, please do so in civil and respectable manner. After all, this post is being made out of respect to those I have disrespected.
...narf
Last edited by SqueakyToyOfTerror on Jul 20, 2012, 2:27:21 PM
You haven't offended me... Yet. ;-)

Best of luck, sounds like about 50 kinds of hell.

Just remember POE will be here when you have time to play or need a brief escape.

-- Providing opinions since I was old enough to tell my sister she was ugly.
"
Wall of over the top introversion and people pleasing

Please, do me and others a favor.

Dont pick yourself apart to this level.... Its totaly over the top. And I dont think anyone here wants you to feel this way.

People dont mind alittle bit of belligerence, we all have that quality in us(Especialy me)...

But hell.....

"If you don't have enemies that means you never stood up for something in your life".......

or

"If You're Not Making Enemies, You're Doing It Wrong"

With the risk of sounding harsh : This is life, not everyone is going to agree with you.

Dont play the people pleaser, noone trusts them or likes them for that matter.

Have an opinion, be stubborn, live life..... Because there is nothing more belligerent/stubborn than living.
www.tachi203.com : For live streams, gameplay, news of me +(.

It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence. - Mohandas Gandhi
Last edited by tachi203 on Jul 20, 2012, 12:16:33 PM
who ARE you?!?!?!?!

And why should we care??????????????????????
When I heard about cutthroat league I had a vision of a place, and in that place I saw a man, and in that man I saw my sword, and in my inventory I saw his loot

"
"If You're Not Making Enemies, You're Doing It Wrong"

maybe "If you're not making enemies, you're not having any fun"

If you can't be a bitch on the internet sometimes just for the laughs of it then what good is the internet?
When I heard about cutthroat league I had a vision of a place, and in that place I saw a man, and in that man I saw my sword, and in my inventory I saw his loot
The fact that you spent time to vent this RL problem into the community shows

1 your going through a tough time and
2 you have faith in the PoE community

I don't know you personally in game but you have my best wishes that everything works out for the best. Everyone needs a little venting when going through large life altering issues.

Best wishes.
___________________________ Sign Here
"
Basinx wrote:
who ARE you?!?!?!?!

I was going to say something along those lines aswell, but thought that would be alittle mean, when this guy is obviously trying to express himself here.

So thats totaly a douche move on your part.

Spoiler
www.tachi203.com : For live streams, gameplay, news of me +(.

It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence. - Mohandas Gandhi
Last edited by tachi203 on Jul 20, 2012, 12:20:15 PM
"
Spoiler

I can't even remember a time when I had faith in humanity. I like to think I did once. Not sure when though.
"
Basinx wrote:

I can't even remember a time when I had faith in humanity. I like to think I did once. Not sure when though.

Go troll at your Taco Bell job.

(Insert some witty Basinx banter on how he has a good job or isn't 16)
___________________________ Sign Here
"
Basinx wrote:
who ARE you?!?!?!?!

It was meant as a open apology to those I can not always get to directly in game.

If you do not care, or do not know who I am, simply do not respond.

I tend to just let people be who they are, but being a douche on what is meant to be an apology takes a special kind of ignorance that severely out does anything I may have the past few nights.

Now that you have fed you need to troll within a post that obviously was not directed at you (if it were, you'd know the answer to both of your questions), please feel free to have a nice day.

The difference is that I do care, and truly do wish even a douche the nicest of days.
...narf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info