Templar Build

Hi, Can anyone tell me what would be a perfect distribution for a Tank Templar ( how much points in str and int). Ideally what I know is more of str and less of int. But, I even want the Rejuv totem. Please update :)
Perfection is a flawed presumption. You are destined for failure in all your en-devours.
When I heard about cutthroat league I had a vision of a place, and in that place I saw a man, and in that man I saw my sword, and in my inventory I saw his loot
"
Mirageflame wrote:
Hi, Can anyone tell me what would be a perfect distribution for a Tank Templar ( how much points in str and int). Ideally what I know is more of str and less of int. But, I even want the Rejuv totem. Please update :)

There is no " you need X amount of strength and X amount of intell" build.
for a 1h/block ele dmg Templar, You get enough to equip gear, as you make your way around to Catalyze,ele damage, diamond skin, block/ES nodes, armor nodes, life, and what have you.

If you want the extra totem node, go for it. You'll be getting strength and intell nodes on the way.
Can a templar go full tank if one chooses? Also thanks best community ever. I just made my donation to the cuase.
"
youngamac wrote:
Can a templar go full tank if one chooses? Also thanks best community ever. I just made my donation to the cuase.

Even a Ranger can go full Tank if one chooses, so yeah, a Templar can go full tank as well!
-----------------------
Regards, C3pTHunter!
-----------------------
"
youngamac wrote:

Welcome XD

I'd have to ask what IS a " full tank"?
Catalyze and the adjacent ele damage nodes are so close to you, it's counterproductive to avoid them. And on the flip side, you're surrounded by physical damage, and your choice of weapon dmg/physical dmg/accuracy.

You can very easily wind up with 40-50% block, ES, no armor node skipped, life, AND decent damage.
Personally I avoid accuracy, and weapon type accuracy nodes, in favor of the nodes I mention above. Take the 2 +30 Dex nodes near by, and put up with accuracy a tad on the low side.
It's that, or have gimped damage, or lower survivability.
Considering the hit cap is 95% anyways, 80-85% hit chance isn't that bad.

IMO, a melee character with high survivability ( I hesitate to use the word tank in a ARPG) doesn't have to have gimped damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info