The New Passive Skill Tree is a Direct Nerf to my build

I'm so sad that this will become much harder to obtain now:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAQEBAJbF5wWqm1UHd79tB76wMgrWSyoLLzboDK8KxxELgdUSYO1SFqmfNiKgHsIlOwZ_JpMjPydoHOwq6vOPKxP-IytyOeQtluUrLgffHy9PnYYv1U9iMAh9QDFbggE6ad_uO8VlKD8HniFB7jkWQowxWUM9xqxHEit0SDOnnEjOE9xJEHjFSwyGukva3hxMrp-ITNQmB01moOVXzjzCWYs0IlupQbFb2TY4XwWGgmM6v8hkw7JGbtjt_m8qTxpxt7nfcp9W1HdP3mV3zwJZeOOzV3rfWBB64LEJfCUtDXwsV3p_TNIEzbEgV5yDYtubb0JKygGufYmDkyT3y3AZqg4KMMdBqpa55T-9t6LQaoTXHBKGfSmywOZYb_DdSHSvmKCOyJm9AuOqFnfbocfp1LnAIP9eeb-tw9ox3bR_Ecipx87nZZ1CjqcuorxH3uD3xWYxi2a2EveSfc2LsXCkp58YX8N-w33Kub2Rw6tJH-BLbLbslXzynMVEzeMraEW09lXhmx1JQOSv3A6qFnYGl9THBs0SrI7lg1t05oEe1tjZxq-Nu5cSyDkwAfaYTrP39JsoqHgte5m3V7KLyQQP

Why move blood magic so far from chaos inoculation? :(
Only default attack build with 1 hp? o.O
ign: Bikvin
Life gain on killing blow. Chaos Innoculation. Why?!

; _ ;

EDIT: I don't even... *head explodes*
IGN: Royal_Princess, Princess_of_Wraeclast, Vaal_Princess, Diamond_Princess
Last edited by ac429 on Jul 20, 2012, 3:24:24 AM
And apparently this was worth starting a whole thread.

By someone who isn't even playing yet.

Amazing.

I blame the readily accessible Skilldrasil.

There should be IQ tests before the link opens.

But anyone with 'derp' in their username gets a handicap.

A small one.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
It's a good thing this build is getting nerfed. The combination of Blood Magic, Eldritch Battery, and Chaos Inoculation is so sickeningly powerful, especially on a Marauder, that I'm surprised this hasn't become a cookie-cutter build by now.
1 person got it.

You guys get trolled so easily. Even the mods ^^

Such an obvious troll, how many of you followed that link and looked at the build?

/chide
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
"
Zakaluka wrote:
1 person got it.

You guys get trolled so easily. Even the mods ^^

Such an obvious troll, how many of you followed that link and looked at the build?

/chide

I literally just copy/pasted it into a new browser window. I have an issue with morbid curiosity. That being said, I have not yet clicked enter to go to the link... it's just sitting there happily idle in the address bar. Should I really be worried if I hit enter?
Looks like someone missed their weekly meeting of Douchebag's Anonymous.

troll
oh, come on. That was funny. ;-)
Looks like someone missed their weekly meeting of Douchebag's Anonymous.

Yeah, not sure that not finding such an old joke not particularly funny is being 'trolled', but mkay. I've been accused of having a defunct sense of humour before.

Usually by people I consider mentally defunct, but that hardly brings us any closer to the truth. ^_^

Didn't follow the link, btw. They mentioned blood magic and CI. Obvious.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info