3 Free Beta Keys Up For Grabs

"
Jmodix wrote:
Im excited for GGG and in tern for the community. These guys seem like there passionate about making the game great, not profit over all else.

I've beta tested alot of games in my time.. (im 34 lol) Everything from quake2 through WoW and the recent open beta for diablo3 thats still ongoing. I've logged over 400 hrs on one toon in Diablo3.. But it saddens me to see something with that much heritage get treated like their Money machine.

As soon as I heard about PoE, admittedly from the D3 forums, I signed up. Been reading the forums several times a day, every day since.

I have now made the commitment to PoE, uninstalled D3 yesterday. I like the looks, the skill tree and mostly the overall positive feeling of the community and the developers.. this game really has a great chance to have a massive almost cult like following as long as the developers stay true to the game, which it looks like they have every intention to.

Thanks for your time.
Kevin

I just turned 38 on the 17th and am still loving gaming....enjoy your key and welcome to PoE!!
All 3 keys have been claimed. See you on the fields of Wraeclast!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
"
pearsc wrote:
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

You're welcome!! I hope you have as much fun as I'm having!!

And good luck getting any sleep tonight...LOL
Last edited by ApocalypticTrick on Jul 20, 2012, 2:35:24 AM
I recently heard about this game through various Diablo 3 forums. A lot of people are praising it as a true predecessor to Diablo 2. After viewing some of the trailers, I'm confident Path of Exile will offer a unique experience.

As devote video game player, I've played three decades of text-based, 2D based, and 3D based video game goodness. I presently own more than five hundred video game titles. When it comes to online gaming I'm no chump either, as I've played countless online games from CounterStrike, PlanetSide, the Ultima series, Diablo 1,2, and 3, Warcraft 1,2, and 3, Starcraft, Final Fantasy 11, Guild Wars, Titan Quest, EverQuest, and much more.

I'm a devote player, as notably I clocked roughly 430 hours played in World of Warcraft participating in high end game raid content. I understand what it means to be apart of a community. Most of all I see the promise of a small developer in providing the best experience possible for their user base.

Which is why I'm so excited for the game. I don't want a Diablo 2 clone, or a game to surpass a previous entry in the ARPG genre. I want a unique expereience, one that I think Path of Exile can live up to.
Thanks a million.

I was set to donate today as I had given up on getting a key any other way.

Then this morning on the way to work a cop noticed my blown headlight. Long story short, after an impounded van, almost being arrested and about 600.00 in tickets and fines, this is just what I needed, you have no idea.

Thanks again.
long story short - i have been playing diablo 2 for MANY years . Was super excited about diablo 3 and like 95% of the diablo series fan base i was VERY disappointed. Anyways my buddy told me about this game and i been checking it out on youtube a lot the past few days and i must say... This game is everything diablo 3 should of been and i cannot freakin wait to get my hands on it. Finally a game that isnt about money and just all that nonsence , looks like it was made by the average gamer for the average gamer!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info