3 Free Beta Keys Up For Grabs

I have already purchased the Silver Pack and have given Beta Keys to all my pals that I know who will play this amazingly awesome game.

I just bought the Bronze pack because I also wanted the Kiwi with red feathers.

I have three keys to give away.

Tell me how excited you are and how dedicated you think you will be to this game and I'll PM the code to you if you convince me you deserve it.
I actually heard of this game last year, but noticd it was in Closed Beta so I didn't sign up, because I thought the beta invite was by email only, like others. Earlier this year, It gained more attention and more people talked about it. I was actually on the MMOHUTS forums when I heard of this for about 2dn to the nth time. I wanted to buy D3 but luckily I was given a Guest pass by my friend and I disliked it. I've been playing ARPG games since about 03, played D2, Torchlight, Sacred and I even resorted to Mythos online, but none compared to the darkness of D2.

I aM REALLY excited about this. I've been online since the day I signed in and I check everyday to see if I got a beta access but no avail. I also check the forums consistently to see if there are free keys and giveaways. I'll be very grateful if I get the key! I am a dedicated player when I love the game. I was dedicated to only a few games though, D2, torchlight, TF2 and LOTRO are some. If I love the game, I dedicate myself to it, and I play it for about 1-2years or more.

Also if you guys have Steam, add me: morroblivion (named the blck guy)

I play TF2 and Portal 2.
I am incredibly excited to play the game. As proof of my dedication, it is 1:15AM my time and am I sleeping? No, I am reading through the PoE forums! Anyway I think the endless customization available (especially how slotting reminds me of the materia system from ff7) is amazing and I want to try EVERY build. I already have several ideas I am dying to test.
Thanks for consideration and even if I'm not selected thanks for being a generous community member.
I'm so excited I think my head will actually blow off if I am to get to play this and I will be sure to let you know if it does. I first heard about this fantastic game from my buddy I work with and all he had to do was show me the skill tree and I was so incredibly keen to play this. I played WoW for 5 years and tried a variety of different mmo's, typically my mind is craving the builds I need to try, and the noobs I shall own. If you give me the chance to set my nerdy teeth into this mofo I'll name my first child rumplestiltskin or something.. ? :D
Well i'm not excited about this game like a teenage girl in a justin bieber show and i won't die from not having a beta key but it looks like this game is good and that's why i want to play it :)

How dedicated i will be ?
Honestly, i don't know.
If i find a bug in game or something interesting well of course i will report/share it that's all i can say.

And of course thank you for giving some people a chance to enter beta :)
◕ ‿‿ ◕
Im excited for GGG and in tern for the community. These guys seem like there passionate about making the game great, not profit over all else.

I've beta tested alot of games in my time.. (im 34 lol) Everything from quake2 through WoW and the recent open beta for diablo3 thats still ongoing. I've logged over 400 hrs on one toon in Diablo3.. But it saddens me to see something with that much heritage get treated like their Money machine.

As soon as I heard about PoE, admittedly from the D3 forums, I signed up. Been reading the forums several times a day, every day since.

I have now made the commitment to PoE, uninstalled D3 yesterday. I like the looks, the skill tree and mostly the overall positive feeling of the community and the developers.. this game really has a great chance to have a massive almost cult like following as long as the developers stay true to the game, which it looks like they have every intention to.

Thanks for your time.
Kevin
I forgot to say please. Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaseeeee ;D
"
etonalagi wrote:
I actually heard of this game last year, but noticd it was in Closed Beta so I didn't sign up, because I thought the beta invite was by email only, like others. Earlier this year, It gained more attention and more people talked about it. I was actually on the MMOHUTS forums when I heard of this for about 2dn to the nth time. I wanted to buy D3 but luckily I was given a Guest pass by my friend and I disliked it. I've been playing ARPG games since about 03, played D2, Torchlight, Sacred and I even resorted to Mythos online, but none compared to the darkness of D2.

I aM REALLY excited about this. I've been online since the day I signed in and I check everyday to see if I got a beta access but no avail. I also check the forums consistently to see if there are free keys and giveaways. I'll be very grateful if I get the key! I am a dedicated player when I love the game. I was dedicated to only a few games though, D2, torchlight, TF2 and LOTRO are some. If I love the game, I dedicate myself to it, and I play it for about 1-2years or more.

Also if you guys have Steam, add me: morroblivion (named the blck guy)

I play TF2 and Portal 2.

Today's your lucky day! Check your inbox. XD
"
pearsc wrote:
I am incredibly excited to play the game. As proof of my dedication, it is 1:15AM my time and am I sleeping? No, I am reading through the PoE forums! Anyway I think the endless customization available (especially how slotting reminds me of the materia system from ff7) is amazing and I want to try EVERY build. I already have several ideas I am dying to test.
Thanks for consideration and even if I'm not selected thanks for being a generous community member.

Check your inbox! XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info