New Marauder Glacial Hammer Build -Need some advice....

Hey guys i am new to this game and i think i kinda messed my passive skill tree...As i mention to the title i use Glacial Hammer skill and Ground smash and therefore 2H Mace.My problem is that i have been reading the forums recently and discovered that Iron Reflexes node is the best for Marauder(kinda OP in my opinion....). How true is that?Does pure armor build totally suck compared to IR? Also in the end is my passive skill tree link.I could use some help and advice and if it sucks please tell me.Also could it be viable in late game?My main issue with my tree is that i have took some HP% nodes that are worse compared to the 18% one top left and
i do not have the second fitness circle nodes too but that can be fixed i guess with some levels and refunds. I am looking foward to your replies, thanks:).

Passive Skill Tree: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwB5wSzBS0UIBRNGJEZLho4G0Ub-iXfJ9Un7Si1KS4yCTKJNug6Uj38QKBHfk3jUEdQUFRJValVtVYEV-JYY1ivWfNfP2BLYIhhUmVNcql07XfleA1673uMfLh82YTZhmCHKYzPjr-QVZe0ns2fy6IApBmnMKeEqWipbqvFrFmsqqy6ud2-isAawQTEWMbYyZjKkNSP37_nUuw47w7vTvAf8i_2SP6P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info