How I Got to Level 100

"Overall and got within 120mil before Kerkrom died (I mean Etup pk'd him) so I was never able to truly surpass him as I intended to."

technically, even if you passed him in experience you, in actuality, never passed him because you died many times and would have never made it to his level in the time it took him to get there. the leagues are mutually exclusive for a reason and shouldn't be compared.

thanks for the post, there was some interesting insight into mapping.

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
yea grats on lvl 100 but come now Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen will always be number 1
lol at this guy comparing his exp with hardcore chars
IGN : Daryel
There was no big fanfare or announcement because it was the default league. I mean, I congratulate you for grinding the fuck out of the game to lev 100 but I can't get my eyes past "43 total deaths". That means to me boss runs over and over until you finally win, that means to me you're doing something wrong.

I see at the time of this post there are 64 toons at 90 or over in the Hardcore league. That to me is an achievement of the highest order and blows me away with the badassery going on. I haven't personally made it past 40 HC so that means I still have a lot to learn.

I dunno, I just can't get excited for 100 in the default league. I mean there is a reason it didn't even get a cool name like "Hardcore League", just listen to it "default" just makes me want to sleep.
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com
Gratz!

Thank you for a great read aswell!
Dito.
didn`t take long before the failbot wanna be pro HC-crowed moved in...lol.
This dude probably made more hp good from 1 death than you got on your highest char, tools.

"That means to me boss runs over and over until you finally win, that means to me you're doing something wrong. "

Yeah right, that`s exactly how you level in this game. You clowns should probably not talk about stuff you got no clue about. ONE death beyond 85 means a LOT of lost ep..like hours of grinding. Death beyond 90 equals rerolling a high-level char, doesn`t matter that much with the lost ep at hand.

"I haven't personally made it past 40 HC so that means I still have a lot to learn"

yes, you do.

Now take your jelousy back to troll-land. Smearing every fucking thread with some random bullcrap gets realy annyoin already.
grats
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
There was no big fanfare or announcement because it was the default league. I mean, I congratulate you for grinding the fuck out of the game to lev 100 but I can't get my eyes past "43 total deaths". That means to me boss runs over and over until you finally win, that means to me you're doing something wrong.

I see at the time of this post there are 64 toons at 90 or over in the Hardcore league. That to me is an achievement of the highest order and blows me away with the badassery going on. I haven't personally made it past 40 HC so that means I still have a lot to learn.

I dunno, I just can't get excited for 100 in the default league. I mean there is a reason it didn't even get a cool name like "Hardcore League", just listen to it "default" just makes me want to sleep.

Go back to your cave, Nazi troll.

The fact that GGG can't be bothered to integrate with the player base and make an announcement is outrageous.

Congratulations Havoc!
Congratulations!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info