Nerf the spitting chicks in some way?

Hi there. There is one thing that I really don't like and think is way to strong and that's the titty bitches that are in the Lunaris Temple, floor three. I think that they should do less damage, or even make them fire slower. The speed and damage they have is a deadly combination.

People are probably going to disagree, but I think that they are way too strong. Just IMO.

Anyone else agree, or maybe have a thought how they can be more evenly balanced?
IGN: SelocYnnad
Last edited by DannyColes on May 21, 2013, 4:57:24 PM
I say buff them titty bitches.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
It's typically the 10% chance to stun from Vulnerability (which the whipping monstrosities apply) that makes them deadly. Stunlock and dead shortly after.

Carrying Warding Flasks in Lunaris3 pays dividends, and if you can, Arctic Armour just laughs at tentacle monstrosity damage (since both the -phys and the -fire applies, and they're a lot of small hits).
Last edited by pneuma on May 21, 2013, 4:11:21 PM
"
pneuma wrote:
It's typically the 10% chance to stun from Vulnerability (which the whipping monstrosities apply) that makes them deadly. Stunlock and dead shortly after.

Carrying Warding Flasks in Lunaris3 pays dividends, and if you can, Arctic Armour just laughs at tentacle monstrosity damage (since both the -phys and the -fire applies, and they're a lot of small hits).

Damn, I'll bare that in mind!
IGN: SelocYnnad
I always liked how those monsters synergise with the narrow bridges in lunaris3. They are fun as they are now.
"Hey player you have to pass that bridge to progress, oh and there are 5 multiprojectile champion bitches waiting on the far side barraging in a straight line at you."
move over, they dont follow you like the fire thrower hounds lol, pretty easy to avoid these
Hey. So their intestines are coming out there guts to form the tentacles, and their ovaries are literally on display. So why do we call them titty bitches? Shouldn't they be called intestine-ovary tentacle bitches? ;-p

Anyway, topically, the other bit of advice for these creatures is to get out of their line of fire. They turn slowly. ;-P
qq
[Suggestion] How to end Desync: [url]http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/335390[/url]
Arctic Armour anyone? Completely renders them useless, even in high level maps with vulnerability, 30%+ monster damage and added x damage..
@ToNotBeDetermined
"
b15h09 wrote:
I say buff them titty bitches.

Yes. Bigger titties plox.
ign - JoeyTrader

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info