how to unignore?

/clear_ignore_list is how to clear your list of ignores
"
Yammo wrote:
"
Rishijin wrote:
I need a larger ignore list. It is full.

I'd pay real money for it.

THIS!!!

Omg... please!

Between blocking bot-spammers, Russians and Chinese - my ignore-list is... full...

why would you ignore bot-spammers? they already assume you ignore them after 1 messsage, they never whisper you from the same character twice that i've seen
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)
Last edited by demivion on Nov 22, 2013, 1:56:56 PM
"
demivion wrote:
"
Yammo wrote:
"
Rishijin wrote:
I need a larger ignore list. It is full.

I'd pay real money for it.

THIS!!!

Omg... please!

Between blocking bot-spammers, Russians and Chinese - my ignore-list is... full...

why would you ignore bot-spammers? they already assume you ignore them after 1 messsage, they never whisper you from the same character twice that i've seen

Yes, they do.
"
Chris wrote:
As a temporary solution, we're going to add an admin command that lets us list what accounts are on your ignore list, so if you have a full list and need to remove some, we can give you that information. I've scheduled this as a last minute addition to 0.9.11.

So here we are a few years later, and this feature is still not implemented. The ignore list is laughably short in size, and there's no way to view who's on it still.

Can we get this done, finally?
Holy RNGesus that necro.

But seriously we will get this the same time we get proper chat channels with admin options, resizeable chat windows, searchable stash, a proper trade system and million other qol issues they never planned for.

In PoE 2.0
Well all that seems good and all, except for Chris having written that we'd get it a few years ago, and there's STILL nothing. It seems such a simple thing.. Even just a text document which lets us edit manually, or endless ignore would do the trick.
"
Kazang wrote:
Holy RNGesus that necro.

But seriously we will get this the same time we get proper chat channels with admin options, resizeable chat windows, searchable stash, a proper trade system and million other qol issues they never planned for.

In PoE 2.0

Wow, somebody's optimistic. All I'm expecting from 2.0 are many, many more microtransactions, some new kind of macrotransactions for Charan, and slightly less desync. I'm probably wrong about the desync, though.
Really I asked about this around a year ago and the reply from support was that they were working on making the ignore stuff actually work. Still waiting...
Any updates on this matter?
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
No, the only option is still /clear_ignore_list

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info