0.10.8c Patch Notes

those block reduction nodes were awesome in pvp
Not sure if this turned up already in 20+ pages, but just saying that you could have mentioned the arctic armour change in the patch nodes.
removed by author
...narf
Last edited by SqueakyToyOfTerror on May 21, 2013, 10:06:18 PM
"
Qarl wrote:

Fixed a bug where some monster skills did not scale up in the very highest map levels.

I don't know what's the meaning of this but since this last 2 updates i'm feeling like my characters got weaker and the game is feeling more laggy than before.
"
darkcoug wrote:
How are new players going to know that curses affect bosses at 50%-60% effectiveness? Or is that just something that everyone is going to be expected to just know?

Honestly, I expected this when I first started playing.
Alot of games I've played before had this mechanic of "bosses at the very least have decreased debuff duration".
Ambush IGN: Kvazzminions | EKvazz
please GGG tell me: why should anyone invest the 4 points to get to whispers of doom now?

dualcursing does makes most sense on long fights with hard enemys. oh: that's BOSS-FIGHTS!

a mainreason to invest FOUR points into WOD would be, to be a better boss-fighter. that is taken away now.

please make whispers of doom easier to reach or upgrade its usefulness a bit - maybe by replacing those stupid 3 "faster curse casting" nodes by 3 "curses are 10% more effective" that would take away some of the damage for ppl who invest in WOD for a reason.
There is still a problem with the marketplace wp, the statue mobs can still spawn there.

the moment I moved the mobs came to life and started attacking me.

I'll post this in the bug forum too
Any Eta On the Marohi erqi 3d art?
"
Supernaut6 wrote:

You're right, for the money we pay, we should have a game that performs perfectly.

Well, the only reason for me to start playing this game was because it is F2P. If this is a "Full-Price" game, it would be one of the worst games I ever bought with these huge lags, disconnects, desynch, low res textures, low polygon models, chaotic gameflow (multiplayer is almost unplayable especially if there are summoner), monotonic redundance lvl design and without any real lategame content.
But I bought the beta support Key and a 'bigger chest upgrade' in OB because I think this has potential, but since I started the game in closed beta a year ago nothing really has changed.
Even the whole act 3 wich was a a big content upgrade is totally useless imho because it still doesnt provide any endgame content in addition to maps - it just made reaching lategame more difficult and annoying...

"
Supernaut6 wrote:

As for balance changes, hey you're right! We should have more content so that balance changes in the future are even more difficult!

Well ANY lategame content at all would be a start...

"
Supernaut6 wrote:

Dude, the game is in beta. The gameplay is still being established. I think GGG is doing the right thing. Adding content now means balancing is going to be exponentially harder in the future. Considering how complex this game is, I think GGG is doing an awesome freaking job. Low level uniques are easy to add for keeping balance and can add to game play for low/mid level players. A welcome change. Everyone wants what you want but you have to be reasonable.

No it isnt. This game is already released. It simply is a marketing trick, a lot of studios use nowadays!
I agree, it is not bad for a 'real' F2P game (without mandatory buyable content) - probably the best I ever played for some time till you get to lategame. But imho it even cannot nearly compete with the 11 years old D2 game. And GGG simply cannot develop this game another 1-2 years if they want to do profit as the graphic and technique is already totally outdated.
Even if I respect and like GGG's idea and philosophy, they have to do profit and you need to be realistic: I saw way better games with better performance, more content and less problems fail.
And I saw more and more people quitting PoE every day in the last weeks. If they want to bind people to PoE for a longer time, they have to react and provide long-term endgame content now - not when Blizzard brings out the D3 expansion or another studio releases a new good Hack&Slay, because then it is definately too late to keep PoE alive!

Last but not least - why do u think low lvl uniques are easy to implement? Because they are too bad and dont matter in lategame? Imho all these low lvl uniques are the most op and unbalanced stuff I ever saw in a game.
All the whining, its so sad. In my mind GGG is doing a good job.

And get this: PoE unplayeable? I can play just fine.

"
but since I started the game in closed beta a year ago nothing really has changed.

I read this just now.

Everthing changed, on an regular basis. And exactly how is D2 in its current state better than PoE? I dare say thats untrue.
Last edited by Kel_Thuzad on May 22, 2013, 2:28:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info