[0.11] iFartThunder's HC Lightning Strike Marauder

hows the damange with a decent one handed and a shield ? would it be possible ?

i mean - with that additional defense stat + life would be much safer or ?

any changes in tree then ? ( never played a lite strike )
Its Wednesday my Dudes , AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
"
eichlot wrote:
hows the damange with a decent one handed and a shield ? would it be possible ?

i mean - with that additional defense stat + life would be much safer or ?

any changes in tree then ? ( never played a lite strike )

I think you can dish out some decent damage with 1h+shield. About survivability: Early maps there is no real danger, unless you get caught up in some unfortunate desync or something else of that nature, and if that happens your probably dead either way.

End game I would actually argue that you are safer with 2h because you can wear a Kaom's.

You will notice that in most maps you kill mobs with a 2h before they can even touch you. I know the expression 'the best defense is a good offense' may not be the best saying for HC, but it's still true to a certain degree I would say.

Another thing is that your physical portion of the attack will be a lot higher with a 2h, therefore you leech way more by using leech on gear. You don't need to wear life leech gem in maps (except half regen and no regen perhaps) with a good 2h, where you probably need to use the gem at all times as a 1h.

So to sum it up. Both 1h+shield and 2h has its benefits. I do however think, that the bonus' that comes with using a 2h far outweighs block chance. But that's just my opinion.

What about new benefits from bandits ? attacks speed or phys dmg ?
I am currently 43 lvl on Anarchy , i feel okay but my defense sux, how can i improve it/? (800 arm, 400 dps from LS without auras, 25/6/3/-20 % ress, 1400 HP). How i can use my auraswhen ls cost is really high ?
i'm running this on onslaught and i came to say thanks
so far so good, around 4~4.5k dps at lvl 62
survivability ain't good tho, but its because of shit gear (only 3 days of league so far)
this is legit, should go to exilepro =)
"
viniciusxis wrote:
i'm running this on onslaught and i came to say thanks
so far so good, around 4~4.5k dps at lvl 62
survivability ain't good tho, but its because of shit gear (only 3 days of league so far)
this is legit, should go to exilepro =)

Glad you like it :)

y i do have a question though, do you still use inner buff?

this is my tree so far:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEEswUtDq0UTRUgFm8Y2xkuGYUaOB0UIWAkqiftKaUqTSzpMn4yiTWGNuk6szrhPC0_J0CgQ5xKfVBQVElVxlfiWGNZ81uvXz9gS2aeZ6BnvW6qcql07XTxd-V6uHrvfNmHdojxjM-PRpAKkFWboZ65ogCmV6eEqWisqq6Ttz653cAaxBXE9sauxtjPZdDQ1I_dDeNq51LnY-w47m_vDvIv8kX2SPrS_MX-Cg==

im at 69, im gonna get those 2 6% life left thats near IR and at 71 im gonna go grab some armour near marau and templar
so at 77 i'll be done with defensive (for now, i plan on getting those 4 free 6% on the decend to IR)
what i thought i'd after that is go get berserking (lvl 79) and then the dmg nodes for axe -couldnt find a sword yet which would be better - (at lvl 84)
Would inner buff be better than the dmg nodes? I'm running 6 auras so far (no haste)

this is my gear btw, got pretty lucky on the league so far, except with jewelry
Spoiler

I'm currently at around 5.6k dps, 77/77/77 res, 6.1k armour and about 3.7k life

edit: well i got to 70, tried to map a few and got disapointed
at 3.5k effective health (around 3.9k life) meele is quite depressing @ onslaught
brutus, hithlock and dude from Cryps are basicaly a no-go :/
Last edited by viniciusxis on Jun 13, 2013, 6:54:57 PM
"
viniciusxis wrote:
y i do have a question though, do you still use inner buff?

this is my tree so far:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEEswUtDq0UTRUgFm8Y2xkuGYUaOB0UIWAkqiftKaUqTSzpMn4yiTWGNuk6szrhPC0_J0CgQ5xKfVBQVElVxlfiWGNZ81uvXz9gS2aeZ6BnvW6qcql07XTxd-V6uHrvfNmHdojxjM-PRpAKkFWboZ65ogCmV6eEqWisqq6Ttz653cAaxBXE9sauxtjPZdDQ1I_dDeNq51LnY-w47m_vDvIv8kX2SPrS_MX-Cg==

im at 69, im gonna get those 2 6% life left thats near IR and at 71 im gonna go grab some armour near marau and templar
so at 77 i'll be done with defensive (for now, i plan on getting those 4 free 6% on the decend to IR)
what i thought i'd after that is go get berserking (lvl 79) and then the dmg nodes for axe -couldnt find a sword yet which would be better - (at lvl 84)
Would inner buff be better than the dmg nodes? I'm running 6 auras so far (no haste)

this is my gear btw, got pretty lucky on the league so far, except with jewelry
Spoiler

I'm currently at around 5.6k dps, 77/77/77 res, 6.1k armour and about 3.7k life

No, I specced out of Inner Force and got more life. I did loose a bit of dps, but my dps is so high atm that reflect becomes a problem, therefore more life is better.

I don't think I will pick it up again tbh. Might change my builds on the front page.

That being said - I see you use an axe. I might make an exception for the axe build, since the only weapon specific nodes I would use are on the way to Inner force.

Build looks good so far. You will get a huge boost in damage when you pick up beserking and wrecking ball.

Last edited by Eightkilo on Jun 13, 2013, 3:00:53 AM
Updated builds.

Added mace version.

Hi, cant seem to get the twitch link to show me ur poe video, only has the D3 multiboxes, would lloe to see this in action before i pick my marauder's reset tree and gems.
I hate the lab

SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216
I haven't played this game forever but I use dual axes and was wondering if your axe build is for a 2h axe or dual wielding or single axe with a shield. Also, what are the advantages of using a sword over axes for a ls build since I see that's what you're using? I have a free reset and was wondering if I should give this a try.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info