AU Gateway? Where's one for South Africa?

"
boof wrote:
Only real countries like Europe and Australia get their own gateway.

Always wanted to visit the wonderful country of Europe but for some reason the travel agents laughs at me when i ask where that country is.
adania/93 --- ElementalNecro/91 --- GwanSauceMan/90
ScionFakeWitch/88 --- WikiWikiWitch/87 --- LArrowToTheKnee/83
Lethal_Injection/80
[b color="#FE2EC8"][b color="#FFAC12"][/b]
150 is default for me, pretty playable
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Apr 16, 2014, 7:40:55 PM
It's all a matter of cost really, they almost never even had the AU server because of the cost, in particular the AU ones were far more expensive than the others...they did eventually find/get a good deal though.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Probation for an 11 month old posting O_o

Support never fails to amuse me....

Charan still has got several old high "quality" postings and lives dangerously if that becomes a standard.

"
It's all a matter of cost really, they almost never even had the AU server because of the cost, in particular the AU ones were far more expensive than the others...they did eventually find/get a good deal though.

The question is rather how many Gameservers are on the AU server. Not sure how many times I died when playing with Metronomy in Party races(80% of the time for sure) but I suppose they use only 1-2 Gameservers there because the AU server is the only server that randomly flatlines and it looks like the game froze and some seconds later Ping<-->Pong works again and you die.
sometime ago i play at around 300+ping

and now its between 100 - 200,
"Yeena thinks she knows the Spirit. That it talks to her. She talks to herself." -Greust <3
"
Hilbert wrote:
The question is rather how many Gameservers are on the AU server. Not sure how many times I died when playing with Metronomy in Party races(80% of the time for sure) but I suppose they use only 1-2 Gameservers there because the AU server is the only server that randomly flatlines and it looks like the game froze and some seconds later Ping<-->Pong works again and you die.

There is only one per region, AU/NA/EU and the hidden Singapore server, and you are right about the AU one being problematic to connect to/keep connection BUT that is the one most of the staff play on(the ones that play anyway) so if there is a problem with the server it's going to get fixed, you also have the problem of AU just being shit in terms of overall internet service.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
It would be nice but as it stands I get better latency playing POE than playing D3. And for the SA crowd, check out Openweb, they are great when it comes to gaming. But an SA server would be NO 1!
Servers = IPs you connect to there are several EU and US servers
"
adania wrote:
"
boof wrote:
Only real countries like Europe and Australia get their own gateway.

Always wanted to visit the wonderful country of Europe but for some reason the travel agents laughs at me when i ask where that country is.

HAHA!

Also, why is other shit getting removed but this blatant trolling being left?
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE͔̼͚͕̮̻̟̩̪̖̫̪̦͙̎̑͆̏ͨͅ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info