Goodbye Cable

I cancelled my cable yesterday since I rarely watch cable or regular tv. There is something about commercials that turn me off. I'll use Netflix to watch a movie or a tv series, Amazon and vudo to rent or buy movies.

Can anyone recommend another source for watching movies/tv without commercials preferably for free?

And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit - The Tick
"
magree wrote:
I cancelled my cable yesterday since I rarely watch cable or regular tv. There is something about commercials that turn me off. I'll use Netflix to watch a movie or a tv series, Amazon and vudo to rent or buy movies.

Can anyone recommend another source for watching movies/tv without commercials preferably for free?

Google.... Watch (Insert title, episode etc)
youtube sometimes, depends on which series.

My favorite tho - TPB <series name> full, if that fails TPB <series name> S<season number>
:P
1channel

Except you must be clever or the fake ads will get ya!
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
nathan summers will miss you
Wish i could do this too, sadly in my retarded country you cant have internet without a tv cable subscription.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel
"
Alexdaemon wrote:
Wish i could do this too, sadly in my retarded country you cant have internet without a tv cable subscription.

That's pretty f'd up man. They might as well make you have a land line and a gas lantern.
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
"
ThorOtheBIG wrote:
"
Alexdaemon wrote:

That's pretty f'd up man. They might as well make you have a land line and a gas lantern.

You'd be surprised. It is impossible to get fiber in my area and cable is the only other option. Paying for 'high speed' cable and it's really not all that great...
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Last edited by JNF on May 21, 2013, 3:36:22 AM
"
JNF wrote:
"
ThorOtheBIG wrote:
"
Alexdaemon wrote:

You'd be surprised. It is impossible to get fiber in my area and cable is the only other option. Paying for 'high speed' cable and it's really not all that great...

This^ So it could always be worse. :|
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel
So am i the only one with out a TV?

This is my Forum Signature.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info