Miscellaneous News

Cut Throat, Helmet Designs, both Shirts, Packs incoming ... great :)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
Sorry,this was meant to be into this topic..

"
Chris wrote:
We're seeing whether it's possible to have shirts in a ~$120 tier supporter pack rather than in the $250 tier that they were in last time.

I was thinking why you are putting this in a such high donation bracket. Well 120 $ it's of course better than 250, but I was expecting 30~50 $ at maximum! I mean... T-shirts are something that could push donation A LOT , but if you put them in an almost fair price I'm sure you would decuplicate the donation, because I can see them as a lure for donations rather than a cool gift for higher donators...
I play in a metalband and I know that making a small stock of t-shirts (~100)costs around 5 € (6$) ... For huge numbers it can be miserably less,you have plenty of profit, and you couldgain an immense advantage in advertising!! why this policy then??
Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆
Cool helmets. Hyped for June.
Will these cut throat events have the experience loss from slain players granted as a reward to the killer? The last event said that was the case, but it didn't seem to be working. Either that or everyone that was slain was at 0 experience for that particular level.

Please ensure this is working as intended, so as to give a reward for killing other players instead of just the usual progression.
When i saw them helmets i thought some of them are ilevel 120. Still thinking of quitting QQers?
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
Great news !

I'll wait for new supporter packs and polish language version of PoE ! :)

ENJOY !
Holy mother of Jesus! :) go go go GGG!! Amazing news as always :)
Beta Member Since 2010
Exciting news all 'round today; thanks as always for keeping us posted Chris!
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
"
Chris wrote:
If you have friends that stopped playing PoE, let them know that June is going to be an awesome month and that they should clear their schedules.

It's been 2 months since I supported GGG through microtransactions.

I hope you will be able to make me spend without hesitation in June.

IGN: Asharin
~[1.0.5] 9K ES CI+VP+AA CoC EK-Discharger~ www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/730607
~Top 5 Builds in Standard/Domination~ www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/599443
Oh WOW at the 'art progression for helmets', is this art only 2D inventory pictures or will they be modeled in the actual game? Also, when you say progression, you mean it's the art of the regular items and not uniques?

I sure hope so, they look awesome!

There really needs to be some kind of microtransaction feature that would allow you to keep the appearance of an item despite having another equipped, like a second gear slot that is solely for aesthetics, item properties would be ignored but appearance would overwrite the other one.

really cool helms, can't wait for new armors and other gear art!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info