Miscellaneous News

Looking forward to 0.11 patch. I'm still playing the game even though my 74 HC Templar got murdered by puncture + crit mobs :(. I had 8.5K ES and died in half of a second still.
That's what i call support!
"
Chris wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
Any word on the minor-but-really-important-to-some-people issue of stash tab bundles not going on sale?

It's on Dylan's list to add support for! Coming soon.

Yes! Yes! Yes!

"
Chris wrote:
Based on the results of yesterday's t-shirt poll, were're going to try to offer both as options for upcoming supporter packs. The packs are getting very close to announcement. Potentially mid next week?

Noooo! Noooo! Noooo! Now there's more things I want to get but probably cant...
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
If your patch takes care of the desync deaths for us HC players, then yes, I'll be back. Hopefully that's what you're referring to, Chris.
If so, thank you.
If I roll all my maps Bandits...will you slap redo bandits quest into an upcoming patch?
IGN=FatherOfDragons/TheUnburnt
The helmet art is very nice.

+1 Russel.
"
Mushuukyou wrote:
If your patch takes care of the desync deaths for us HC players, then yes, I'll be back. Hopefully that's what you're referring to, Chris.
If so, thank you.

+1 for this
"
Based on the results of yesterday's t-shirt poll, were're going to try to offer both as options for upcoming supporter packs.

Excellent decision!

Also: Those helmets look amazing.
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
"
Mushuukyou wrote:
If so, thank you.

read the manifesto about desync. don't get your hopes up about it being outright "fixed", but I do believe improvements are in the works.
Can't wait for my tricorne to look different to a swimming cap
RipEleHit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info