Miscellaneous News

"
knowfear wrote:
helmets look awesome

This, 1000 times this!
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!
I'm hoping the awesomeness is either "/players 6" or the trading system improvements.
Hey Chris;

Yeah it seems some players have wondered off. POE is one of the best (if not the best)ARPG games to play. Updating the games constantly does make a big difference and keeps me interested and its exiting to know that there are new things being introduced to POE that I can explore.

Whilst all the bug fixes and updates takes us closer to a final release I am interested to see the difference between he open beta and final release. What would that end state look like roughly? It is also important to have that difference in the players minds. So whilst there is weekly work being done which is short terms one must not forget about the medium to longer term goals and communicate them as well.

I will be seriously considering the supporter pack pending feasible content.

The helmet art is a great option because it is one of the more visible gear components on the character that one is playing. Looks good.

All of the best with the work that lies ahead.
The Helmets look awesome!
the german forum is fucked up, invaild SQL
About the secret awesome something comming in the next patch im pretty possitive that new class will be announced.

It will be a new character which will be placed right in the middle of the tree. A true jack-of-all-trades character in form of sixteen legged spider :).
i just looking forward for the melee balance 3D artwork and more content oh and the desync issue thats pretty bad atm
IGN : Detrium
I hope this "secret awesomeness" is more than better trading and/or cutthroat, neither of which will get players I personally know that have stopped playing to play again.
i have to confess some of that helmet art looks just sick as hell. good job on that stuff guys.
It might be the 7th class+ skill tree overhaul.
I never understood why there is a no used character starting point in the middle of the tree^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info