Miscellaneous News

The Diamond Supporter Newsletter from the early this week was posted to Reddit by a supporter. It includes a preview of the new art progression for helmets.

Two further fansites have asked to be mentioned in the news. www.path-of-exile.pl is a Polish fansite that is one of our oldest. www.poe-forum.de is a German forum. If you're able to read those languages, make sure to check them out!

Based on the results of yesterday's t-shirt poll, we're going to try to offer both as options for upcoming supporter packs. The packs are getting very close to announcement. Potentially mid next week?

The Australian Gateway that we put into testing yesterday appears to be working well. We have had to solve one issue with frequent lag spikes at the datacentre, but it appears to be improving. Once we have more data on bandwidth usage and performance we'll order more machines and add it as an official option.

0.10.8c is currently in internal testing. 0.11.0 is still on track. If you have friends that stopped playing PoE, let them know that June is going to be an awesome month and that they should clear their schedules. We're very keen to announce further information on this soon.

Week Five of Race Season Two includes some events that happen to have cut-throat enabled while scoring people on experience. That should be pretty interesting :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on May 17, 2013, 7:43:07 PM
epic
great job, cant wait to see what's next :]
Cool.
Any word on the minor-but-really-important-to-some-people issue of stash tab bundles not going on sale?
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Any word on the minor-but-really-important-to-some-people issue of stash tab bundles not going on sale?

It's on Dylan's list to add support for! Coming soon.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
oh my :3
:3
The helmets look soooo cool.
Grant us eyes.
I'll begin to read that Diamond Supporter newsletter shortly, but wow that preview for the new art progression of helmets looks amazing! I can't wait until all of the Uniques get their own 3D art eventually, all of the custom art looks just wonderful - Diamond Avatars and Uniques.

I'm glad that the poll on the shirts will have the option of both, I was torn between the nice casual Path of Exile logo, or the little joke only few would understand regarding the "Blank Slate". Hopefully it's manageable to get an Open Beta supporter pack, we just have to wait for all the juicy details to be uncovered!
PoE enjoyer since 2011
(I don't use the forums/main subreddit)
Thanks for the update; are you going to keep the trend of letting others post the newsletter on /r/pathofexile or will there be an eventual subforum for these posts?
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
PocketMonsters, ElectronicArts, CommandAndConquer, CaptainFairgraves, AgentTanya, OcarinaOfTime

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info