What do you browse the internet with?

Chrome
I use Firefox and always have. It has started to crash and freeze lately tho and I think it has something to do with flash but haven't been able to fix it. Thats why I'm thinking about switching to Chrome.
"
Nizqa wrote:
I use Firefox and always have. It has started to crash and freeze lately tho and I think it has something to do with flash but haven't been able to fix it. Thats why I'm thinking about switching to Chrome.

Make sure Flash, Java, Adobe Acrobat, Quicktime and Firefox is up to date.
"A communion...but with what? By all accounts, it wasn't God that the Vaal were trying to reach." -Icius Perandus
i use mozila firefox i believe it inhances the chance of no lag
To answer the thread question, I use Firefox 14. Numerous time I have tried the other browsers, but I always come back to Firefox since I prefer the UI and the add-ons. Been a loyal fan since version 2.0.

"
CetniK wrote:
"
Nizqa wrote:

Make sure Flash, Java, Adobe Acrobat, Quicktime and Firefox is up to date.

Firefox 13 (don't know if the same with 14) with Flash 11.3 is what's causing the problem. What I did was downgrading to 11.2, which stopped the crashing. Now, I know it's not great advice security wise, but if you don't go on sketchy sites it should be OK while waiting for a permanent fix.
"There is an answer?" said Fook with breathless excitement. "A simple answer?" added Lunkwill.

"Yes" said Deep Thought. "Life, the Universe, and Everything. There is an answer."
Got firefox running brah
When I heard about cutthroat league I had a vision of a place, and in that place I saw a man, and in that man I saw my sword, and in my inventory I saw his loot
Opera all the way. I tried all the alternatives, but nothing beats Opera... at least for me. Unfortunately less and less people are using it, i hope they won't stop developing it anywhere near in the future.
"
Basinx wrote:
Got firefox running brah

Welcome back from your vacation :p
"A communion...but with what? By all accounts, it wasn't God that the Vaal were trying to reach." -Icius Perandus
Mozilla for sure...in my opinion it is the best.
I use IE for browsing and I use Firefox for media, such as Pandora, etc.

IE has better security for browsing but Firefox seems to handle multimedia better than IE.
Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only get muddy, and the pig likes it!

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

"De plumber fixes de sync with de wrench." - Robert_Paulson

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info