Path of Exile Android / Tablet capabilities?

Path of Exile the card game would work on tablets....
I can be spotted wondering Wraeclast

It's possible...but not profitable...in the sense that it is better to play PoE on a gaming laptop, or best of all, on a desktop computer.

[I used to build and sell high end gaming computers for clients and still build all of my own computers.]

The power of a modern PC with a high end graphics card is needed to play some of the current games at highest resolutions and frame rates.

A stand-alone tablet can't handle this sort of demand, usually without overheating. Heat is still the big killer of computer systems.

The cooling on a tablet is totally inadequate for gaming at any high level.

However, computers are very cheap and even purchasing a ready-made "gaming" model from eBay would be a better deal in the long term instead of trying to play on your tablet.

You can pick up a decent PC for around 700 dollars...or buy the parts and put it together yourself, it's not rocket science. :)

To reply after all this time is a little late but the time the question was asked the answer was no for sure, but if I look asktt the hw of my phone (4gb ram + quad 2ghz 64x proc) and the gpu being able to push out 60 fps at uhm of every game in the play store, it should be more then reasonable to play poe on a android, if ya got same or higher specs. With atleast the dx9 poe.

My question though:
I have used windows for poe, is there a Linux version? I could use to try getting it to work on android or a place beside the forums to get some more info from deva about this, I would love to try it or try to create a small emulator on android to run poe

With regards
Crysishc4l
Some builds require far more than simple point and click. And in some situations you need to act quickly with the use of many buttons all at once, like, movement skill+ flasks for example.
On a console it could "maybe" be done, due to the high button count, but then the point'n click would be gone and totem builds= impossible.
I once yolo'd a swag so hard my whole fam got lit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info