Path of Exile Android / Tablet capabilities?

Is this possible? considering onscreen mouse clicks and buttons pressed where mouse cursor is placed Im not much of a programmer anymore, but it doesnt seem like it would be very difficult to do. Please dont hate on me ;)
IGN: TrappinAz, BabeyCake
Selling Thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/89866
One Month Party Shop:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/374726
Last bumped on Nov 17, 2016, 10:42:24 AM
Jesus Christ.
GGG gives me Diablo 2 Teleport? I give them 50 bucks. No questions asked.
It seems to have trouble running on high end computers in certain situations. I don't think it's feasible to put it on a tablet.
i too fas fo youuuuuuu
"
darticus wrote:
Jesus Christ.

I laughed a lot. Well said.
Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb.
"
necromuso wrote:
"
darticus wrote:
Jesus Christ.

I laughed a lot. Well said.

I was at a loss for words. That's all I could say.
GGG gives me Diablo 2 Teleport? I give them 50 bucks. No questions asked.
If you only want one attack...
Well, most PoE characters just spam one attack anyway, so it could work.
A tablet would be a nightmare to play on. The power of a tablet is higher than it ever has been, but the sheer idea of running something like PoE on one is... well insane.

The plain architecture of the tablet CPU's aren't designed to handle such tasks even though some may prove capable of doing the math behind the game. However, the GPU's that those things bear are simply not capable of pushing such graphics to the screen. Take for an example, the O.G. Nexus 7 that sported the "acclaimed" Tegra 3 from nVidia. Those chips were merely as powerful as an intel GMA 950 from 2008. When it comes to displaying simple polygons, yeah they do the job. But when it comes to pushing billions of textures a minute; they just wouldn't stand a chance. It'd be at about 10 frames a minute.

Even though it would be a novel idea, even the iPad that sports those decent chips of theirs wouldn't compare to the pure ability of a mild laptop. They are meant for power saving and extreme mobility and when it comes to that; you simply have to compromise the ability of the chip. It's either high powered like an i7 and a GTX 680m and no battery life or a Tegra 3 with hours of battery life. You can't have both in one sock... yet...
"
Duskbane wrote:
It seems to have trouble running on high end computers in certain situations. I don't think it's feasible to put it on a tablet.

Funny thing is though that there are games out there that can compete with PoE in terms optics and do run on tablets.

But no this baby here looks like 2005 and needs hardware not yet released to public to run smoothly.

No offense GGG, :-D
you can stream PoE from your computer to your tablet over 3G and play it.

It's feasible this way and is already done for a lot game.
/forum/view-thread/869543 all my builds' compilation
Please PM me on forum to inform me if I won an auction. Thank you.
"
abcnever wrote:
you can stream PoE from your computer to your tablet over 3G and play it.

It's feasible this way and is already done for a lot game.

Splashtop streamer is an android/windows app that will allow you to stream and control your desktop and any game etc over wifi to a tablet/phone.

Good luck trying to cope with PoE on a small tablet screen using your fingers not a mouse though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info