Why, GGG?! WHY?!?!

What the hell, man! I'm not made out of money, you know?!

First, you make an amazing game.

Then, you make the kiwi pet really cute and making funny noises.

GOD DAMN IT! Now I want the silver kiwi, and I JUST got the bronze kiwi :(

Next paycheck...
"
HappySoda wrote:
What the hell, man! I'm not made out of money, you know?!

First, you make an amazing game.

Then, you make the kiwi pet really cute and making funny noises.

GOD DAMN IT! Now I want the silver kiwi, and I JUST got the bronze kiwi :(

Next paycheck...

Lol, that's what happened with me, you might as well keep on truckin' up to gold. You got the kiwi fever my friend!
i dont care about the kiwi pet really, i just want a damn game disc
support - grinding gear games, cdprojekt, runic games, clockstone, larian studios, south peak games, crate entertainment, invision games (on facebook), localize dragonquest anniversery (facebook).
...And how about a nice personalised forum avatar? ;)

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
lol nah, game disc would be fine. just not sure if i can get one in time before they arent sold anymore since OB is coming soon. :(
support - grinding gear games, cdprojekt, runic games, clockstone, larian studios, south peak games, crate entertainment, invision games (on facebook), localize dragonquest anniversery (facebook).
Honestly not even sure what the 'game disc' is about, if you'd care to enlighten me, lol.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Likely the physical DVD you get with most supporter packages. Eager to get mine too. And the music CD.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Right, I don't understand what the contents of the disc are supposed to be. Is it a disc that installs the client, or does it have some sort of special PoE cinema on it?
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
I just found out that GGG is only selling these Kiwis during CLOSE beta?! Is that true?! No more kiwi buying once open beta starts?!

Ah crap... might have to upgrade to silver sooner than I thought...
Time to piggy up on friday :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info