League of Legends Builds

I had a Bow Duelist with Point Blank specced and used Split Arrow, kinda trying to be like Graves' Buckshot.
IGN: EmptyPalms
"
Qarl wrote:
I'm tying to think of how to do Nunu, but Frost Nova isn't nearly spiky enough.

There was some talk of adding an Overpower support gem that would increase cast time, but also massively increase damage.

It has a few problems that make implementing in a non abusable way difficult.

If we had that, Haste for the speed benefit, Overpowered Ice Nova for the ulti.

WOW - An Overpower support gem would be awesome.....a time delay aoe nuke....yessss!!

The possiblities....OMG....a Giant Fire Damage Zombie (Tibbers?)

**ELOPOLICE**

sry just got overwhelmed to wrote dis even though its not a usefull commentary x...x
** gigi gigi -- gaga **
** they call me dada **
"
PyroHavok wrote:
The question is, what would I use for the aoe slow?

Get that curse that slows down mobs(I forgot the name :P).
Sweeping Maid
"
Sadly, you can't use whirling blades with 2-handed weapons or I would have done a Renekton type build already.

Doh! You are right. Bummer. I am still pretty new and learning the skills and restrictions.
"
nzrock wrote:
"
PyroHavok wrote:
The question is, what would I use for the aoe slow?

Get that curse that slows down mobs(I forgot the name :P).

Temporal chains
GGG should try to get a partnership of sorts with LoL (given that both had similar starts) so that both games add skins / cosmetics related to each other, giving them reciprocal publicity.

I wouldn't mind a couple PoE related skins on LoL either...
"
Falcord wrote:
GGG should try to get a partnership of sorts with LoL (given that both had similar starts) so that both games add skins / cosmetics related to each other, giving them reciprocal publicity.

I wouldn't mind a couple PoE related skins on LoL either...

+1

Freaking. Awesome. Idea.

BTW - Did you see this??

Riot Games' League Of Legends Officially Becomes Most Played PC Game In The World
http://www.forbes.com/sites/johngaudiosi/2012/07/11/riot-games-league-of-legends-officially-becomes-most-played-pc-game-in-the-world/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info