What kind of character/build will you make?

Hello everyone.
I don't know about you, but i'm friggin excited to play this game.
I've been playing around the build, checking out every "build of the week" and stuff.
My question is simple:
What kind of character will you make?
The youshallnotpass tank?
The someonekillthatbastard dps?

I'm looking forward to making the deadliest ranger in world history!
Bows only, damage junky, nimble and fast, over-the-top name with less HP than wet toilet paper.

And you?
What kind of character/build are you making or planing to make? And why?

Current builds I have in mind:

Wand Marauder w/ Blood Magic and Wand damage nodes
Rapier and Shield Ranger
2H Axe Shadow
Bow Duelist
My first endgame character will likely be a tank duelist. After that...sky's the limit.
I'm gonna make an ultimate suvivor Marauder!
---------- Dungeon Crawlers Anonymous ----------

We are looking for new members to not only join in the gaming fun, but also to fill several positions in the guild!

Take a look now at: http://dcaguild.com
Mine's gonna be a bow duelist or a ranger. Not yet sure about it. First need to watch the tree skill accurately to see what possibilities you have. Love archer characters.
"
My first endgame character will likely be a tank duelist. After that...sky's the limit.

this, although from what I've read on these forums, fucking up your first character is basically inevitable and I don't really want to reroll the same class
"
Why don't the seasons fear the reaper?
I have a 2H hammer Marauder. Going for Blood magic, LOTS of HP and life on hit. Plan is to take every hit while molten shell is up. :-P

Next plans are a minion witch with that shieldeffects-to-minion keystone.

A shadow with a bow and teleportspells, jumping away from enemies while shooting.

Duelist with two 1H wepaons (axe and mace) who hacks around like a complete mental.

templar with shield and mace, dont know exactly whichs skills. That revive killed enemy as minion probably. I like that one. ^^

Those builds i wnat to try after 1 week of playing and getting used to the game. I will have so much fun with the game!
Currently using the 213% electrocannon build in the Ranger forum. It's pretty well balanced between strength and dexterity, so I feel like it should be able to survive a few hits without dying instantly.
All of them!

I think I'll start with a 2H blunt-object Marauder with several totem options (hoping for a totem support gem).

Of course the witch is a lot of fun, too, and I still need to spend some time trying out a Templar...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info