Season Two, Event 174: 1 Hour BLAMT Cutthroat Party

This it, only 2 more BLAMT race after this one =/
"
MasterCard wrote:
"
HardcoreA character killed in Hardcore is moved to its parent league.

Harsh death experience penalty. Increases the death experience penalty by 30% on all difficulty levels.

These two statements seem to contradict each other.

Death penalty awarded to slayer when killing a player, their death penalty (+30%) is awarded to the player doing the killing.
"
I thought you could only get points for the top character per race?

That is right. I once made two chars to 15, thinking it will net me 6pts, but got only 3.

Anyway, 5th ranger this time. Best placement, with 15min late in :)

EDIT: posted in the wrong thread, lol :)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on May 23, 2013, 3:22:07 PM
This seems very dangerous.

Sounds like fun.
MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

GooberM: "How does that not warrant a good ol' stabby-stabby?"
Please GGG give us a BLAMT race with No Proj, Monsters use Puncture, Famine and burning ground on death.
"
Please GGG give us a BLAMT race with No Proj, Monsters use Puncture, Famine and burning ground on death.

And make the point scaling so that level 2 is worth the 10 points.
"
"

why? you can get to lvl 2 in the twilight strand, without even having to face hillock, and as far as I know, no one else can enter the instance. so anyone could easily get those 10 points.
Suggestion:
Replace the Resurrect button with a Retry button: resets you to level 1 and throw you back in Twilight strand. No need to create an other char :)
"
SirRabbit wrote:
"
"

why? you can get to lvl 2 in the twilight strand, without even having to face hillock, and as far as I know, no one else can enter the instance. so anyone could easily get those 10 points.

Did you even read what i wrote? you cant use ranged attacks, lvl 2 would be hard to get yet alone getting to town.
Turbo hillock kills me without any weapon animation. I'm cool with him 1 shotting me. Just, could you at least show us he's hitting us?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info