Season Two, Event 156: 1 Hour Lethal Ancestral Cutthroat Turbo Immolation Famine Party

It says "Drop equipped items on death" but what it really means is that you drop ALL items on death - including stuff in your inventory that you character is not currently using/wearing. Not stuff in you stash though.

At least, that's how it worked in the last one.
New Year's Resolutions:
- Chicken Nuggets
- No More Bullshit
It is hardcore so I guess once a ppl kill you, you're out of the event...but why is there an experience death penalty if you can't continue with your character?
"
Nephryo wrote:
It is hardcore so I guess once a ppl kill you, you're out of the event...but why is there an experience death penalty if you can't continue with your character?

so the person killing you gets more experience.

rewards pvp
It would have been a fun race if not for insane ping and rhoas teleporting around... RIP me
`
Last edited by Aepoch on Jun 21, 2019, 7:58:38 PM
How can this game be the most frustrating game I've ever played and one of the most rewarding games I've played? I don't get why I play these races with how much I desynch lol.

"
Aepoch wrote:
Discovered that once you get to Ledge, full parties just sit inside Upper Submerged and wait for anyone to enter, kill them, and go back to sitting there.

Lovely.

And this. Fuck you to all who did this.
HowCouldThisHappenToMee (Hardcore Talisman)
Last edited by bassdoken on May 20, 2013, 8:47:34 PM
Feardotnet you were a wily wily witch. You escaped our gank squad at least 4 times
Demi again in a mode I hate -,-. Was hilarious to kill off players at ledge. We invaded an instance but it was a trap so we trapped them and let monsters finish the rest.

Donating it to ryder.

Contra of this race:

Remove fucking Oozeback give give 1000% hp but lethal no thx. Or at last remove cold damage so players can get way.
We had 2 flats attempts and 4 times one of us got killed by oozeback.

If would be so much better if lethal started at rocky climb or prison.
It's no fun if 95% of the players don't make it past flats.

Last edited by Hilbert on May 20, 2013, 9:07:10 PM
"
Aepoch wrote:
Discovered that once you get to Ledge, full parties just sit inside Upper Submerged and wait for anyone to enter, kill them, and go back to sitting there.

Lovely.

man up, thats the point. <3
Its all fun and games until someone perma-freezes your ass :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info