Season Two, Event 155: 1 Hour Lethal Ancestral Turbo Immolation Party

"
majesw wrote:
Dang... Was top 10 on ledge. Hadn't been hit by a mob in about 20 minutes... Slowly kiting mobs forward as always. There's nothing on my screen. Then all of a sudden I get hit by corpse explosion. Then another... Then another. I'm running away, using quicksilver, casting all my pots. Get hit by 3 more corpse explosions and i'm dead...

Never got to see the totems that killed me. Had to be more than one. They were never on my screen.

Talk about brutal...

Was probably just 1, the totems cast quite fast, and don't trigger until you are near a corpse. Running through dead monster graveyard, and they all explode.
NO FAIR WE PUSH and we lose. Others farm ledge and win. :(
Stupid cowards I want an extreme instance reset penalty or more time.

Even got almost oneshot by chatters.
But well won hillock again 10th time you really wanna keep this reward?
"
majesw wrote:
Dang... Was top 10 on ledge. Hadn't been hit by a mob in about 20 minutes... Slowly kiting mobs forward as always. There's nothing on my screen. Then all of a sudden I get hit by corpse explosion. Then another... Then another. I'm running away, using quicksilver, casting all my pots. Get hit by 3 more corpse explosions and i'm dead...

Never got to see the totems that killed me. Had to be more than one. They were never on my screen.

Talk about brutal...

Yea, they're so brutal. I was in your group. I don't see them sometimes before they start popping corpses either. Died yesterday to one and it was definitely off my screen.
ॐ "Metal Gear!?!?!?" ॐ
Onslaught: FixinToDie + Awnslot
"
indczn wrote:
"
Thalandor wrote:
Are they serious with the RP tiers in these last few races?

They do need to leave room for learning/improvement. I won one of these yesterday (LACTIF) at level 9, but didn't push leveling at all. There was noone even close in the last 20 minutes so I just farmed ledge. I'm sure someone pushing it and getting good drops, they could hit the higher tiers, so GGG should be somewhat careful bringing down the reward levels too much, even though they do seem unreachable at the moment.

i think you'r wrong.
you can't get to ledge in less than 15-20 minuets, and brutus is unrealistic.
and basically you can't effectively hit 19 in ledge or priosn anyway.
Last edited by zenist on May 20, 2013, 6:42:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info