Season Two, Event 149: 1 Hour Lethal Ancestral Turbo Immolation Solo

First Demis Yayy :D
Liberty and responsibility are inseparable. HAYEK, F.A
#10 shadow (lv 6)

I played extremely carefully... Killing Rhoas one by one, one screen away with wand.

Moving slowly to identify coming totems.

I LOVE those hard races, but reward points here should get a boost !

Last edited by westbryan on May 19, 2013, 9:08:08 PM
Fun race, lol at all the rage. Managed 7th ranger so happy enough.

Skelly totems are a bit silly though if you happen upon one from the wrong angle.

Only thing I have as a helpful hint to GGG is to make these more balanced for the classes. The highest Templar to finish this race was ranked 76 i believe. Kinda sucks that if people want to win games like this they have to roll certain classes.
1st (76th place) Templar and my best gear

Last edited by IamtheAxeMan on May 19, 2013, 9:17:59 PM
"
FrozenCore wrote:
Only thing I have as a helpful hint to GGG is to make these more balanced for the classes. The highest Templar to finish this race was ranked 76 i believe. Kinda sucks that if people want to win games like this they have to roll certain classes.

In the No-Projectile races the Templar rules, while raged is left behind.
"
TheBuudah wrote:
This game is bad due to any turbo races. DEsync is just fucking retarded

Retaraded

In this kind of races there is no desync. You kill everything on your screen - nothing to desync to. Or you are just doing it wrong ^^
Died with 2 mins to go, took 4x hits from non visible monsters in under 1 sec and dead. Cost of running a downward ledge i suppose.

Years of beta testing and we still cant see whats attacking us from the south, and still risk clicking ui junk when trying to attack to the south. You guys sure you really want feedback? I made a thread regarding this issue a year ago and many others have done the same before and after, still no change at all. What does it take to impliment an alpha slider or an on/off toggle for onscreen ui entities, a days work for 1 coder at most? What exactly are we waiting for here? Id gladly skip one of the endless stream of new uniques or gems in an upcoming patch to see something like this fixed instead and im sure im far from alone.

Projectiles fired from far enough offscreen turn invisible as well. Its like copy pasting crappy mechanics from d2 wasnt enough, now we have bugs being copy pasted verbatim as well? God damn.

Oh and this wouldnt be complete without a good old desync bash. Standing there while 3 cannibals "hit" me with zero damage rocks repeatedly is kinda funny, getting hit from hillock when hes half a screen away walking and never performs an attack animation, not so much. Dying to enemies a screen away or from being teleporting several screens into a giant mob has probably cost you more players than every other issue combined.

Till next race.

IGN: KoTao
9th Overall Marauder (Position: 108 - Level 4 - EXP 4789)

I was pretty happy with that result, next time I know what to improve on for this race as I was playing terribly with an estimated 4+ deaths. Plus, I was going at a half-assed pace just out of a loss of interest after the death streak.

Important Gear:

With the base evasion and gear combo resulted in a ER of 98 (37% chance to evade).
PoE enjoyer since 2011
(I don't use the forums/main subreddit)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info