Season Two, Event 148: 1 Hour Lethal Turbo Immolation Solo

GGG
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on May 19, 2013, 6:02:59 PM
Died after the 30s left mark, was almost level 8 and 4th witch at the moment for my 7th try, goddamit !!
Last edited by Bioman1000 on May 19, 2013, 6:08:58 PM
Most fun race I've done in ages. After two deaths, I made my 3rd character 25 minutes in and managed to hit level 8 and 14th ranger. Had an alch drop in mud flats which gave me an awesome shortbow that totally carried me

IGN: Kemicleave, Kemiranger
Slowly clearing meter by meter and kiting everything like mad, I made it to the ledge. Almost got killed so many times...

It was fun in a masochistic way :)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
The biggest problem imho is the map hack which is going around. Well, it's not a problem more like as a box of arsenic laced chocolates to someone on a diet.

The thing which always kills me on turbo lethal are rhoas charging in from off screen, and desync, and desyncing rhoas. The map hack allows you to zoom out and see those fucking rhoas!

Not that I use it, just so bloody tempting!

Also, I'm sure other people use it... not that you'll admit it <_<
Brutus. Do you even sync?
Last edited by AnnanFay on May 19, 2013, 6:14:49 PM
Was pretty exciting. Especially a Bluescrren after killing Hillock, damn what a timing.

Bud had some decent gear afterwards, so i could close up fast.

Chanced this bad bow

This one after Transmutation

This one from Vnedor.
99% will die, is my early bet
IGN Its_Happy_To_See_You

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info