duelist or shadow who cooler/badass!

subject
"
BIshopBui wrote:
subject

i prefer the duelist as im not much of a magic kinda guy. the closer hp nodes make it better for me then shield nodes
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
Shadow. It's the smile.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Shadow reminds me of Til Linderman from Rammstein during Mein Teil. So yea...Shadow gets my vote.
lol he reminds me of edward sisscorhands a bit
He reminds me of a serial killer..

imo i think the shadow is better with the right gear and skills. there both pretty squish if played wrong.
When in the lions den, be a LION.......
wat you perfer bow shadow or swords shadow?
Blade-Shadow. Bow-Shadow is certainly a great build, but I get the feeling the Shadow likes to get in close and do things personally...intimately, even.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I have to hand it to the shadow. His apron(?) is...disturbing. With that and his grin, he looks like he's enjoying his exile a little too much...

That being said, in still a fan of their intermediary, the ranger. Not flashy, just plain business. Also, I like pixie haircuts. =\

EDIT: also, his shirtless (strapped) chest somehow ends up looking 100x creepier than the templar's lack of pants.
IGN: Royal_Princess, Princess_of_Wraeclast, Vaal_Princess, Diamond_Princess
Last edited by ac429 on Jul 9, 2012, 6:55:46 PM
yeah shadow is a badass a dark vibe surronds him also. so far my build is pretty good i put into movement speed and critical.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info