Would like to trade this joke for a beta key.

"
LucidDreams wrote:
Lame

I was expecting actual jokes that were funny and original.

There was only one attempt at a joke here.

Was half expecting to find someone with an actual decent joke that would make me laugh to give a key too but all I See is one attempt at a joke that was kind of funny but kind of not.

Let down man

Paddy the Irishman died in a fire and was burnt pretty badly and the morgue needed someone to identify the body. So his two best friends, Seamus and Sean (also Irishmen), were sent for.
Seamus went in and the mortician pulled back the sheet. Seamus said 'Yup, he's burnt pretty bad. Roll him over'.
So the mortician rolled him over and Seamus looked and said 'Nope, it ain't Paddy.'
The mortician thought that was rather strange and then he brought Sean in to identify the body. Sean took a look at him and said, 'Yup, he's burnt real bad, roll him over'.
The mortician rolled him over and Sean looked down and said, 'No,it ain't Paddy'.
The mortician asked, 'How can you tell?' Sean said, 'Well, Paddy had two assholes.'
'What, he had two assholes?' said the mortician.
'Yup, everyone knew he had two assholes. Every time we went into town,folks would say, 'Here comes Paddy with them two assholes.'

Thanks for checking in. I know you're still mad at me, but I just can't help it. :D

"
LucidDreams wrote:

Like mine is I spent 11$ today on lunch and about 8$ on breakfast so yeah coming up with 10$ is not hard to justify.

$8 Breakfast [x]
$11 Lunch [x]
Gave away free key [ ]
Original Joke [ ]
Look for BestPriceGuy in game. I'm almost always on.

Last edited by WinWinWin on Jul 12, 2012, 5:04:05 PM
I Suppose I Could post an original joke and give myself a key.

Scratch Original I jsut want to laugh its friday im at work bored its cold.
Tu Meke GGG
I just came up with an original joke and you don't want original jokes anymore? Such a let down.

Has to be funny bro
Tu Meke GGG
You're right. I should've been more prepared if I'd known the guy who spends $11 on lunch was reading my joke.

A good secretary says to her boss "Good morning sir."
An excellent secretary says to her boss "It's morning sir."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info