Would like to trade this joke for a beta key.

I lold
funny joke great delivery i do believe it deserves a key. but alas i have none to give. But you won in my book!
Dang it!
Look for BestPriceGuy in game. I'm almost always on.

Last edited by WinWinWin on Jul 11, 2012, 9:25:54 PM
Really wish I had another joke, but this is the only one I got.
Look for BestPriceGuy in game. I'm almost always on.

"
WinWinWin wrote:
Really wish I had another joke, but this is the only one I got.

Jay Wilson.
Epic, you Sir made my day
A new patient is admitted into a mental institution because he thinks he is a grain seed. After several weeks of intensive therapy the man is finally cured. He leaves the hospital with doctors behind him waving him good bye. Suddenly he sees a rooster in the middle of the road. The man panics and runs back into the hospital.
The doctors ask him "Why are you afraid of the rooster? You know now that you are not a seed."
The man replies "I know I am not a seed, but the rooster doesn't."
The trading of keys is prohibited.

[unable to comply humor]
If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, wouldn't it be a Merry Christmas?
Lame

I was expecting actual jokes that were funny and original.

There was only one attempt at a joke here.

Was half expecting to find someone with an actual decent joke that would make me laugh to give a key too but all I See is one attempt at a joke that was kind of funny but kind of not.

Let down man

Paddy the Irishman died in a fire and was burnt pretty badly and the morgue needed someone to identify the body. So his two best friends, Seamus and Sean (also Irishmen), were sent for.
Seamus went in and the mortician pulled back the sheet. Seamus said 'Yup, he's burnt pretty bad. Roll him over'.
So the mortician rolled him over and Seamus looked and said 'Nope, it ain't Paddy.'
The mortician thought that was rather strange and then he brought Sean in to identify the body. Sean took a look at him and said, 'Yup, he's burnt real bad, roll him over'.
The mortician rolled him over and Sean looked down and said, 'No,it ain't Paddy'.
The mortician asked, 'How can you tell?' Sean said, 'Well, Paddy had two assholes.'
'What, he had two assholes?' said the mortician.
'Yup, everyone knew he had two assholes. Every time we went into town,folks would say, 'Here comes Paddy with them two assholes.'
Tu Meke GGG
Police Chief: As a recruit, you'll be faced with some difficult issues. What would you do if you had to arrest your mother?

New Recruit: Call for backup!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info