philosophical kinda question?

It's more 'Voodoo Zombie', then shot-em up zombies.

PS. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6Rn4Ilc9M8#t=2m07s
Sweeping Maid
Last edited by nzrock on Jul 8, 2012, 11:23:06 PM
"
cst003 wrote:
if a huge hoard of starving cannibals were to be running around together, don't you think they would slowly eat each other off; one by one?

Only if they take bath salts.
It would actually be smarter to to not eat each other and hunt in packs because you'll be more likely to get a big meal or more.
From the relevant link:
"They wander in huge packs along the shores and cliffs of Wraeclast, driven half mad by starvation, and cooperating only because none of them has anything worth stealing."
I have wandered through insanity;
I have walked the spiral out.
Heard its twisted dreamed inanity
In a whisper, in a shout.
In the babbling cacophony
The refrains are all the same:
"[permutations of humanity]
are unworthy of the name!"
well then why don't they actively hunt and eat the sand spitters and the crabs?
Luke: Sorry we have to leave you here, but it just ain't right to eat your wife's and daughter's brains. Plus you're really disgusting and I don't want to spend anymore time with you.
You can get pretty close to those seagulls before they fly away too.
In Wraeclast, if someone tries to kill you... you just kill them right back.
Skivverus wins this one I suppose heh, well as to why they hunt in packs at least...
You are your own worst enemy...
"
Skivverus wrote:
From the relevant link:
"They wander in huge packs along the shores and cliffs of Wraeclast, driven half mad by starvation, and cooperating only because none of them has anything worth stealing."

Nothing worth stealing, eh? What about each others' flesh since they're starving cannibals after all? ;)
"
YoMicky wrote:
"
Skivverus wrote:
From the relevant link:

Nothing worth stealing, eh? What about each others' flesh since they're starving cannibals after all? ;)

Needs more sauce in their mind. Starving yet picky ;)
They are cannibals, but that doesn't mean they only eat human flesh. I suppose in their spare time they eat the various plants but more likely wildlife in the area: fish, apes, wild boars, wolves, foxes, seagulls, rhoas. I know for a fact some of these animals exist because you can find them in the Forest Encampment. Wolf skin rug to the right of Silk.. a fox pelt covers Yeena's right boob(could be another wolf pelt).. and a boar's head covers Greust's crotch. Oh and you can see fish strung up in the Shore camp as well. Not to mention the fact that players can acquire fish through the well known fishing mini-game, I see no reason why cannibals can't go fishing. Perhaps the pelts in Forest camp were imported from Oriath or some other continent though..

One more thing I also forgot.. babies! That's why dead babies are so hard to find lying around on the shore. It's because the cannibals snatch 'em up fresh off the boat. I hear they're a delicacy. Wouldn't surprise me if the local mothers told their kids frightening stories about cannibals stealing small children in the middle of the night and then roasting them on the campfires.
Last edited by FaceLicker on Jul 9, 2012, 10:32:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info