philosophical kinda question?

if a huge hoard of starving cannibals were to be running around together, don't you think they would slowly eat each other off; one by one?
Legacy SC IGN: TotenkinderAlstar
SC IGN: AlephAlphaNil

When I was young / Yeah I used to believe it / That the stars in the night sky
Were suns that refused to sink / And then I sank
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
we will never know...
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
Logically answering that question: Yes eventually it would just be one or two starving cannibals.

Ethically answering that question: They only eat outsiders or from other tribes taken in combat. For those of you that think that there aren't more tribes and combat, I point you to the fact that they are pretty good at attacking your character in game. I mean whatever the game portrays is absolute truth right?

Ha that was a fun question... :)
You are your own worst enemy...
"
Avelyn wrote:
Logically answering that question: Yes eventually it would just be one or two starving cannibals.

Ethically answering that question: They only eat outsiders or from other tribes taken in combat. For those of you that think that there aren't more tribes and combat, I point you to the fact that they are pretty good at attacking your character in game. I mean whatever the game portrays is absolute truth right?

Ha that was a fun question... :)

Haha, it was the ethic part i wanted to discuss. Because, you know, the game says theyre starving and I figured starvation kinda ruled out ethical behaviour. I guess theyre not hungry enough to break their tribal customs yet then.
Legacy SC IGN: TotenkinderAlstar
SC IGN: AlephAlphaNil

When I was young / Yeah I used to believe it / That the stars in the night sky
Were suns that refused to sink / And then I sank
I like to think that enough players run out of the shore encampment that the cannibals just prefer to wait for one of them to show up.
Maybe if they were emaciated instead of starving? Hm..
You are your own worst enemy...
Maybe Kuduku forbids the consumption of kin...
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
They are undead, and only living flesh tastes good to them.

They really aught to go after the Dark Baptists/summoners though. And those spiders. I bet they'd be good bbq'ed with a little lemon pepper sauce.

Speaking of... why isnt there cooking in this game?
In Wraeclast, if someone tries to kill you... you just kill them right back.
Are they undead? I never viewed them as such, but I'll be the first to admit I haven't dug too deep into Wraeclast's lore.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info